If a pig squeals in the pen and nobody is around to hear it...

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
You know who constantly pesters the FBI with their personal issues? Crazy people do.
out of curiosity i decided to check when he started tweeting at the fbi. I assumed it must've been sometime after 2019 when his troll following started to get bigger, but I was wrong...

Screenshot_302.png

he's been at it since 2017. only difference is who he was tattle telling about.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
"mmm yes, hello child, I inTend to come to your beautiful house and neuTralize you shorTly. And your female woman wife too. Mmmm. Yeah. Yeah."
Hello, little one. I will come to your full size house and deface your not a V6 Mustang, child. I will piss on your beautiful luscious garden and I will never be caught for my totally real cyber stalking crimes, sta... I mean, child. *click*

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
out of curiosity i decided to check when he started tweeting at the fbi. I assumed it must've been sometime after 2019 when his troll following started to get bigger, but I was wrong...

View attachment 37976

he's been at it since 2017. only difference is who he was tattle telling about.
I didn’t look up the list but this was clearly an orange man bad joke. I don’t think he started seriously tweet the fbi like a schizo until he started getting texts from concerned citizens about his well being. His schizophrenia and fatness prevent him from changing numbers so the FBI is his only alternative.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Hello, little one. I will come to your full size house and deface your not a V6 Mustang, child. I will piss on your beautiful luscious garden and I will never be caught for my totally real cyber stalking crimes, sta... I mean, child. *click*
I'm tickled pink at the idea of Rick releasing the tapes, and hearing a bunch of death threats made by someone with a sassy lisp who over-enunciates his T's

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm tickled pink at the idea of Rick releasing the tapes, and hearing a bunch of death threats made by someone with a sassy lisp who over-enunciates his T's
Do you remember the text he got that read like that? It said something about how I'll never be caught for my crimes against you or something like that. No one here would call what they do a crime it was so blatantly him.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
They've been released and laughed at; but I can't find the archive. Dan's posted a couple of them though: