• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I would like the record to reflect that I am having an amazing hair day.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
This is the glamour shot she uses for her Wikipedia vanity piece:

PurpleCatRambo.jpg

I like that these hags dye their hair such kooky colors. It's a biological warning signal (aposematic coloration); "Danger! Defective/unhealthy female! Do not breed with!"
The short-haired redhead with the checker-pattern jacket was my favorite.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Natalie looks like she's one step above crazy homeless. Like she'd be in the supermarket spiking jars of Prego sauce on the floor, screaming at the top of her lungs how the alfredo sauce is violating her womanhood. But then she'll drive off in a Corolla and it's like bitch, how'd you save up the money to buy a car?
PSA since Natalie is a forgettable side character of The Fat Pack: She used to be a great big fat person. She only looks frail & sickly because God isn't a fan and gave her some disease to deal with or whatever. Her hair's looking artificially dyed though so everything's fine.

RobertMewler

PSA since Natalie is a forgettable side character of The Fat Pack: She used to be a great big fat person. She only looks frail & sickly because God isn't a fan and gave her some disease to deal with or whatever. Her hair's looking artificially dyed though so everything's fine.
She has a necrotized pancreas brought on by her obesity. Nice overeating, stupid.

m7baot.png