• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I would like the record to reflect that I am having an amazing hair day.

RobertMewler

Are ya!??

e38pg2.png

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
Luhrs, Rambo, Jong Fast and Kowall .... the saddest, leather skinned, most unattractive group of postmenopausal skunk cunts you've ever seen.

I 've often heard that your countenance reflects what you carry around inside of you .... if there's any truth in that, you can just imagine the ugliness and darkness that they carry around inside of them.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick

I had coke bottle glasses until high school so I'm the last person who should be saying anything but: Nice glasses, stupid. Something like half an inch of that overly freckled face just vanishes when put through that special needs prescription.

God doesn't make mistakes, Natalie. Involuntarily shit in a colostomy bag about it.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Luhrs, Rambo, Jong Fast and Kowall .... the saddest, leather skinned, most unattractive group of postmenopausal skunk cunts you've ever seen.

I 've often heard that your countenance reflects what you carry around inside of you .... if there's any truth in that, you can just imagine the ugliness and darkness that they carry around inside of them.
Once women hit that age wall their hair turns to straw they use shit like Mane and Tail shampoo for people and horses, years ago people claimed their was horse jizz in it but never seen anything for sure confirming it