• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I work nights

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Your tiny poverty Euro sink sucks and your kitten is a slut.
She doesn't give a fuck what you call her, homo.

She's living her best life, and you hate that.

IMG_20221219_172913.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
That's not a great insult to be honest witcha. Aren't all cats sluts? They get gang banged when they're in heat.
She's sterilized, so she doesn't even have those urges, she's a sweet kittie, she only wants to cuddle, play, eat and sleep, bless her.

Just look at her, she doesn't give a fuck about her haters, she just look down on them like the queen she is.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The night shift sucks. Did it for 6 months once and it depressed me
I did it for fawkin years trying to break into the radio business. I really did it for like 4 though and it’s better than second shift but you get judged by the clerks when you buy beer in the morning on weekdays but it’s like “fuck off, you work at a gas station.”

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I did it for fawkin years trying to break into the radio business. I really did it for like 4 though and it’s better than second shift but you get judged by the clerks when you buy beer in the morning on weekdays but it’s like “fuck off, you work at a gas station.”
I did the same exact thing. Would wait until 7am for the doors to open at the mini mart and immediately buy beer like a junkie

Forum Clout
I quit my job and did nothing for like 9 months after my mom died and I inherited a very modest amount of money and also had a small breakdown. People kept asking me if I was bored not working and I wasn't. I miss not working everyday.
I've been doing it on and off for like 8 years. I have zero social life and have been single the entire time so it fits me. I can see how it would be incredibly depressing for most people to be asleep during the day and up all night though.
I enjoy not working too. I’m never bored when I don’t work I can always find something of interest to occupy me. I’m always bored at work. I miss not working.

I’ve worked the overnight shifts and the pluses are usually no management and you’re left alone for the most part. What sucked though was the feeling like I was at work twice a day

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I enjoy not working too. I’m never bored when I don’t work I can always find something of interest to occupy me. I’m always bored at work. I miss not working.

I’ve worked the overnight shifts and the pluses are usually no management and you’re left alone for the most part. What sucked though was the feeling like I was at work twice a day
No management, no rules, MY SHIFT! But yeah, you’re correct haha. 2am lunch beer? Fuck yeah.