• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wonder if Fatrick accidently adopts any of our parlance?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He probably does it without even noticing. He said "fawking" on one of the Josiah tapes and he started saying "Pants shitting-retard" after Carol used it to describe him. People seed words into his working lexicon all the time. He seems to pick up a lot of his insults from people who threw them at him. Patrick seems like the kind of guy who is a real lingo sponge. He soaks up a lot of niche phrases and regurgitates them later without really knowing what they mean.

G

I hope he does and after he says da line he gets all flustered because he knows where it seeped into his consciousness.
I wonder if he lingers to he point where he needs to understand the references. Like "cracking our secret code" 'r sumtin. If so, I bet it became their main source of entertainment. Maybe the last 4 years of their life has been just drinking and O&A. Like me 10 years ago.

G

He probably does it without even noticing. He said "fawking" on one of the Josiah tapes and he started saying "Pants shitting-retard" after Carol used it to describe him. People seed words into his working lexicon all the time. He seems to pick up a lot of his insults from people who threw them at him. Patrick seems like the kind of guy who is a real lingo sponge. He soaks up a lot of niche phrases and regurgitates them later without really knowing what they mean.
As he's always at some stage of inebriation, he almost certainly doesn't remember where he heard or read most of them. He's also mental enough that, even if he did remember, he'd just tell himself he made them up.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Ignore the date. :image_9253:

Screenshot_20230822_150341_X.jpg