I will pay Shane Nokes $5000 to having a boxing match with me.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Shane is a tall and wide lummox, and if memory serves you are of average height/build. You surely have the advantage in stamina and general fitness, if you have the reach to land consistent headshots it's in the bag. Any hits to the body will be absorbed by layers of reactive Dew armor, and his protective miasma of old farts, BO and fromundacheese stank might make closing the distance tough. Consider training within noseshot of an open sewer. If this makes it to the ring I'll put money on you to win by knockout.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Shane is a tall and wide lummox, and if memory serves you are of average height/build. You surely have the advantage in stamina and general fitness, if you have the reach to land consistent headshots it's in the bag. Any hits to the body will be absorbed by layers of reactive Dew armor, and his protective miasma of old farts, BO and fromundacheese stank might make closing the distance tough. Consider training within noseshot of an open sewer. If this makes it to the ring I'll put money on you to win by knockout.

If it involved grappling or wrestling I agree his sheer bulk would beat me, he could just lay on me or throw himself at me like a wrecking ball.

It’s boxing though, and I’m in shape - I just need to bounce a bit on the balls of my feet and move around more than 15 seconds and he will gas out and not be able to even raise his hands to stop me hitting his giant head. If he just goes full retard mode in the first 5 seconds and crushes me against a corner I might struggle.