I will never stop hating him

G

is he worse than nana with self awareness? Does he admit fault? And self deprecation? Might go all in on Richard.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
is he worse than nana with self awareness? Does he admit fault? And self deprecation? Might go all in on Richard.
Way worse than Nana. He NEVER admits fault, even when caught dead to rights. There is one screenshot floating around in which he admits to looking fat in a photo, with a fat lady standing right near him (he's an asshole), and that's all there is as far as self depreciation goes.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Don’t try to come across as humble, Rick. You can’t even admit you’re fat, you crazy shithead.

Wrong again, atalker. As you can see, child, I run marathons, and bench 250.

755-B6615-5-A40-441-F-BEFB-69-D6-E23369-E6.jpg

You are mentally ill, atalker.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Wrong again, atalker. As you can see, child, I run marathons, and bench 250.

755-B6615-5-A40-441-F-BEFB-69-D6-E23369-E6.jpg

You are mentally ill, atalker.
Screenshot_20220607-224817_Brave.jpg

Look at how the shadow of his peace sign projects on to his gut and looks like some kind of hungry hungry muppet about to feast. God is calling him a fat ghoul and leaving receipts for handsome fellas to laugh at.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Why is pat also known as Rick?

Pat's go-to insult is to get someone's name wrong - "Fonald Plump":
Fonald Plump.png

Calling him "Pat" or "Rick" when you are not one of the handful of people who are permitted to, child makes him sperg out:
Pat - Don't call me Pat child.png

Also, "of whom you are not party" is shitty English, and Roe v. Wade is being lost because it's a shitty decision (legally speaking) that's not supported by the Constitution.

(Archived links: one, two, three, four.)