I will never stop hating him

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
M
Pat's go-to insult is to get someone's name wrong - "Fonald Plump":
View attachment 46537

Calling him "Pat" or "Rick" when you are not one of the handful of people who are permitted to, child makes him sperg out:
View attachment 46539

Also, "of whom you are not party" is shitty English, and Roe v. Wade is being lost because it's a shitty decision (legally speaking) that's not supported by the Constitution.

(Archived links: one, two, three, four.)
Maybe instead of Pat, we should all just call him Rick the Prick

G

I assume people on Reddit tried at some point to call him and interview him without working for HuffPost dot net, why does he refuse to answer calls as diligently as text messages? Did he ever invent a reason?

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I’m new to patposting but might give it a go. Why is pat also known as Rick? I think I get the atalker part, his fat finger touched a instead of s,
I’ll listen after I hang up, children.
Those last callers were full of shit. I’m actually surprised people all have different memories here. Everyone started calling him “Fatrick” originally. I was the faawkin first to call him “Fat Rick”, been doing it since I’m 18 and all. Then someone called him that and the autism commenced with “Rick”.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
He also doesn't understand that we call him Rick on purpose because it bothers him.

CB82497-B-04-D3-4-C88-9-BE2-66244-EF3-AB2-A.png

By his own fat 1.7* logic, he believes that Tucker Carlson's name is Tuckums.

359986-FF-EBFF-4-AF0-A11-C-017065-F52698.jpg

*1.2 without gym class