I will give $20 to whoever can wholly translate this Fatrick tweet

Are CNN and other mainstream orgs really dead though? They have an extremely strong online presence and appear to still have a ton of influence on what everyone thinks and does. Seems to me like they succesfully made the transition to the social media and youtube world and arent going anywhere.

Maybe more people smell the bullshit now but seems like a majority of the population are still rubes that will buy 20 cases of toilet paper because a CNN headline told them to.
In Patso's eyes CNN not having 100% control over our minds and constantly being called out as liars is death enough. This is America's top bootlicker we're talking about.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Tomlinson_Conspiracy.jpg

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
A source close to the Tomlinson half-household, speaking on condition of anonymity, says that Patrick tweeted this while eating Manwich sauce out of a can with a spoon and laying on the couch under a pink blankie.

Independent Journalism isn't dead, Patrick, by the way. Penchants you've heard of one mister Josiah Muñoz.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Fat fuck still has a Facebook page though so he can try and trick people into thinking his books aren't huge pieces of literary shit.

AND ANOTHER THING!

Doesn't his dopey boxy wife basically lie for a living? I still don't know what the fuck an SEO actually is but I think it's just writing fluffed up reviews for companies and products isn't? Trying to game the algorithm so a crappy company/product shows up on a Google search.
He also has an Instagram page (owned by Facebook, or Meta, or whatever) and uses it to commit felony masturbating to my pictures, which in Pat Law is the same as literally raping me. Please note that he visited my page while in Vegas. I know this because he did the block/unblock autistic shuffle as usual.

What I’m saying is the fat retarded liar waited for The Fridge to wander drunkenly down Fremont St looking for dykes, then felony flicked his bean to me using a Facebook product. His entire life is a LARP and he’s not even good at it.