I will give $20 to whoever can wholly translate this Fatrick tweet

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1647550210315.png

Facebook "lying", about 'viewership numbers', thus convincing entire 'industries?' to "Pivot to video"(a thing that existed before facebook) which somehow caused "local" AND "independent" journalism to ...collapse...? Thus, that somehow left the US vulnerable to only Russian "agitation propaganda?"

what did he mean by this?

I can read between the lines and get the jist of this retardation(Russia hacked the election and got Trump in, and Facebook was the only thing that happened cause all they could prove was facebook ads were bought) but Pat doesn't actually think that truth, just a msm throwing shit at the wall version. I'm completely out of the crazy NPC thinking loop

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I'll try my Pig here to translate: Facebook understated the viewer numbers on merely written content and images and overstated them on video content, shifting the focus of advertisers from all industries to video. Trump won because Facebook journalism wasn't a viable source of income anymore... If this is correct, put the $20 into Annabelle's college fund.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I'll try my Pig here to translate: Facebook understated the viewer numbers on merely written content and images and overstated them on video content, shifting the focus of advertisers from all industries to videos. Trump won because Facebook journalism wasn't a viable source of income anymore... If this is correct, put the $20 into Annabelle's college fund.
Am i supposed to make the assumption that journalists on facebook are barred from making video content? That seems unfair. Sorry Annabelle, but you'll be fine

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
The only thing that was ever definitively proven regarding the whole muh Russia conspiracy were the Facebook ad buys, and they purchased Pro-Hillary ads as well as Pro-Trump. The Kremlin spent a total of like maybe a few thousand American dollars doing this and literal caved in head dummies think this means the election was hacked. Perhaps Pat is alluding to this perhaps not, I just read those tweets 3x and still can’t be sure. If he could stop drinking for long enough to put a coherent thought together he might actually have a chance at going viral for something besides attacking tanks with paint balloons which even the Twitter tards were savvy enough to know is a stupid idea.

Fat fuck still has a Facebook page though so he can try and trick people into thinking his books aren't huge pieces of literary shit.

AND ANOTHER THING!

Doesn't his dopey boxy wife basically lie for a living? I still don't know what the fuck an SEO actually is but I think it's just writing fluffed up reviews for companies and products isn't? Trying to game the algorithm so a crappy company/product shows up on a Google search.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Paranoid Pat seriously looks at the world like it’s a cornball 80s action movie with the Do-Gooding American heroes against the evil, sneering USSR victims of propaganda. As if we here are not swimming in propaganda, especially fat consumer retards like Pat who cry and cheer in all the right places.

And again with the “prison, atalker” demands for more successful folks he has never met and who have committed no crimes besides somehow hurting Fatty’s feelings. Big fat fascist chickenhawking piece of shit.

G

View attachment 29644

Facebook "lying", about 'viewership numbers', thus convincing entire 'industries?' to "Pivot to video"(a thing that existed before facebook) which somehow caused "local" AND "independent" journalism to ...collapse...? Thus, that somehow left the US vulnerable to only Russian "agitation propaganda?"

what did he mean by this?

I can read between the lines and get the jist of this retardation(Russia hacked the election and got Trump in, and Facebook was the only thing that happened cause all they could prove was facebook ads were bought) but Pat doesn't actually think that truth, just a msm throwing shit at the wall version. I'm completely out of the crazy NPC thinking loop
Keep your money, homie... I'll translate for free.

He's saying "My name is Patrick Tomlinson and I'm a fat faggot with bitch tits"

G

Oink oink Facebook oink oink oink oinkoink oink oink oinkoink oink oink oink "oink oink oink" oink oinkoink oink oink oink oinkoink oink oink oink oink, oink oink oinkoink oink Russian oinkoink?

Anyway, blah blah blah, blahblahblah Shut. Your Fucking. MOUTH!

I'll DM you my venmo account for the $20.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Much like video killed the radio star, random people on the internet killed (((CNN))). Rather than be grateful he seems to have taken the wrong side.
Are CNN and other mainstream orgs really dead though? They have an extremely strong online presence and appear to still have a ton of influence on what everyone thinks and does. Seems to me like they succesfully made the transition to the social media and youtube world and arent going anywhere.

Maybe more people smell the bullshit now but seems like a majority of the population are still rubes that will buy 20 cases of toilet paper because a CNN headline told them to.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
he's a fat fucking retard, there's no standard way to meassure a "view" if people just watch 1s or the whole thing, each company does it different. By the time FB was scrutinized for their methodology YouTube was already massive and video has always been king over text and video ads have always been more valuable than a banner.

this moron thinks that everyone is as stupid and gullible as he is and mega corporations just blindly believe numbers on a site and not do any research before investing millions into something.

seriously what a ludite slob he is, he's salty his stupid hole can't get nobody to pay for their gay unreadable cookie-cutter articles and if they do they barely get read.