• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was relistening to the BDA court case

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Everything he thinks he knows about law, lawsuits, courts, and trials he's learned from fictionalized portrayals in the ridiculous TV shows and movies he watches. There are shows and movies which are more realistic, such as Law & Order and My Cousin Vinny, but he doesn't watch those because they're not capeshit and cartoons for children.
It’s exactly this - his entire world is shaped by what he’s seen on tv. He thinks he can assault someone who he thinks is a stlaker and the police will stand by until he’s done “dishing out” his version of Justice. Once he’s done he will order the police to “take ‘em away, boys” and the police will do as he say to do. Just like how in court he claimed he thought he would be heard and cried for police to arrest Dan Mullen for something he’s not even charged of doing.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
In the audio BDA comes across as an honest retard with nothing to hide and Rick sounds like an overconfident control freak. I’m sure the magistrate felt the same. Can anyone explain to me how Nadolski was advised that the hearing was taking place?
I believe it was a thread by my attorney @Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Jailhouse Rick and you could go with a 70s fat Elvis bit.
IMG_8632.jpeg

goo gobbler

good morning. go to mass
this is still how i choose to picture mr nadolski

1720655139262.png

a man who took a break from his phd studies to get black out drunk and bully patrick across state lines