• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was listening to Jimmy versus Jesse Ventura and I noticed something

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Most able-bodied men Jim's dad's age were in the military. there was a draft from 1940 to 1973.

Did you ever notice how everyone's grandpa was in the military?
They all also dress like Joe Qumia, have retired military license plates and there is no distinction between state side potato peeler and the guy that spent two years in Nam walking point.

Nowadays the military is a joke, my brother in law spent 9 months in the desert during Covid playing video games and eating like a king. They weren’t allowed off base because of the virus. Came back at 19, bought a house and two brand new cars through the VA and USAA. Is this a man to be respected for his service? All that shit went out the window when it became voluntary.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
They all also dress like Joe Qumia, have retired military license plates and there is no distinction between state side potato peeler and the guy that spent two years in Nam walking point.

Nowadays the military is a joke, my brother in law spent 9 months in the desert during Covid playing video games and eating like a king. They weren’t allowed off base because of the virus. Came back at 19, bought a house and two brand new cars through the VA and USAA. Is this a man to be respected for his service? All that shit went out the window when it became voluntary.
I'd say the Vietnam guys are a lot less likely to decorate their cars than the Cumia "Cold War era" fags. As a general rule, the "Look at me I served" types are most prevalent among the guys who did one enlistment in the 80s. Though I'll admit that the people in today can be pretty embarrassing in their own right.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Why do military guys get cheated on so much by their wives? Can't just be due to deployment, even within bases the stories of inner-base cuckoldry are notorious.
Because most of them are 18 years old, have been with maybe one or two guys and are sitting at home alone for months on end. Usually in a town full of young, in shape guys looking to fuck. The military incentivizes getting married and having kids to keep you locked into the welfare state.