• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was listening to Jimmy versus Jesse Ventura and I noticed something

G

Norton's Daddy was in the armed forces. Obviously Little Jim was too much of a bitch to serve his country, so he probably always felt like a failure. Remember all those rants he would go on about how he wasn't a man?

If you listen to that Jesse Ventura clip, you actually can hear the moment where Norton turns into a passive aggressive little cunt. It's when Jesse Ventura says that he's a Navy SEAL. He says it ONE TIME and Norton immediately went into the girlish fast talking, interrupting and being combative. And then Norton brings up the fact that he wasn't in the armed forces like 50 times.

So that shit must have STUNG. It got under his skin and it's what derailed the interview.

I should call up the Jim and Sam show and remind Norton that he failed his father by not serving his country.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Hate to be on Jimmy's side, but Ventura's a fucking idiot. I'm in the military and hearing Jesse give that irrelevant "Were you in the military?" question should be an eye-roll to anyone who's ever been in. The implication is that serving gives you some peak behind the curtain into conspiracies or "Thank me for my service," teflon for his shit beliefs. Jesse deserved getting bitch-slapped for that. And claiming after the fact that he wished he would've punched Norton just goes to show how full of shit he was.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Hate to be on Jimmy's side, but Ventura's a fucking idiot. I'm in the military and hearing Jesse give that irrelevant "Were you in the military?" question should be an eye-roll to anyone who's ever been in. The implication is that serving gives you some peak behind the curtain into conspiracies or "Thank me for my service," teflon for his shit beliefs. Jesse deserved getting bitch-slapped for that. And claiming after the fact that he wished he would've punched Norton just goes to show how full of shit he was.
for me, it wasn't about whether he was right or wrong, just the bitchy way he acted and knew CSK was there so tried to square up to the body was gay.
same with the opie vs jimmy/ant fights, opie's normally in the wrong (making arguments that are all over the place) but the way the other two acted was pathetic.
it helps in retrospect as we now know jim and ant hated opie yet never properly brought it up, pure woman behavior.

G

Still, it's a relevant question when your adversary is some degenerate who enjoys Viking trannies taking huge dumps on his chest.

Forum Clout
I kind of agree. As reprehensibly slug-like as Jimmy was and is, throwing "did you serve?" at Jimmy was a real pussy move.