I was cutting firewood the other day

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
‎
The bark has a mean grip
Like Shaquifa's mean grip and mean bark. Not that I would know.

Screenshot_20230818_190852_Chrome.jpg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
‎
‎
I guess it depends on the wood and or the setup you’re using. I’ve had it happen a couple of times, it’s never been a major issue. I usually split wood wearing my cros so I’m not really worried about it
Setup? You find a wide flat stump, put the piece you're trying to split on it, properly swing your maul (no possible way for me to explain it), and the pieces fly apart in even opposite directions. Only issue I've ever had is missing the sweet spot and the axe gets stuck in the wood which is remedied by some yelling and cursing like a lunatic.

RobertMewler

‎
‎
Very nice! I just bought my husband a cant hook as a surprise gift (it's still en route). It's gonna be a game-changer!
Setup? You find a wide flat stump, put the piece you're trying to split on it, properly swing your maul (no possible way for me to explain it), and the pieces fly apart in even opposite directions. Only issue I've ever had is missing the sweet spot and the axe gets stuck in the wood which is remedied by some yelling and cursing like a lunatic.
Yeah, I use a maul too (rather than an axe because I'm a scaredy cat) the same way and thankfully no misses that come close to causing injury.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
‎
‎
What type of wood are you splitting?

Mesquite likes to stick together and can have lots of knots in it so it’ll go flying in random directions sometimes. But yeah usually the split pieces just got to the left and right

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
‎
‎
What type of wood are you splitting?

Mesquite likes to stick together and can have lots of knots in it so it’ll go flying in random directions sometimes. But yeah usually the split pieces just got to the left and right
I grew up in the northeast, so whatever that shit is. Oak? What do I know? I just drink my coffee, grab my lunch pail, and head to the job site.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
‎
‎
Nah that one's a walnut. That's what I call most labia majora, unless it's a totally flat Barbie slit.

View attachment 143598
But to answer OP's question, that's a hard no on the splinter dick. Whiskey dick and gonorrhea dick is enough for me. (And no, I have no problems with shit dick, faggots. I just have problems with your shit dicks.)
Bitches cunt looks like a micropenis and balls

G

I found striking right at the edge usually kept it from getting stuck and helped split it easier.