I want to know what Jew was stupid enough to green light “Howard Stern: The Highschool Years”

DanFielding

The Jew who pulled the plug was Howard himself. You're welcome.

Spike wanted cheap Flash style animation, and Howard said no.
Everybody Hates Chris started in 2005 and Howard claimed it made his show seem like a knockoff and that’s one of the reasons he pulled the plug on it.

I remember Stern Fan Network had this long thread about all of Howard’s projects that never went anywhere. There were about 30 of them going back to the early 80s.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Everybody Hates Chris started in 2005 and Howard claimed it made his show seem like a knockoff and that’s one of the reasons he pulled the plug on it.

I remember Stern Fan Network had this long thread about all of Howard’s projects that never went anywhere. There were about 30 of them going back to the early 80s.
That was one of things that got my nerves over the years, especially on Sirius when he kept talking about these major projects he was “in talks for” that were obviously bullshit.

Also funny stern claimed everyone has ripped off everything he’s ever done yet his big catch phrase “Hey Now!” he’s been doing for over 30 years was stolen from the Larry Sanders show.

HeyItsVos

That was one of things that got my nerves over the years, especially on Sirius when he kept talking about these major projects he was “in talks for” that were obviously bullshit.

Also funny stern claimed everyone has ripped off everything he’s ever done yet his big catch phrase “Hey Now!” he’s been doing for over 30 years was stolen from the Larry Sanders show.
Speaking of Larry Sanders, Howard had the worst cameo on there because his entire scene was just a commercial for Private Parts.

HeyItsVos

He always brags about how good he was playing himself and how hard it was yet sucked at playing an exaggerated version of himself - just like everyone else that did the show - meaning he’s a shit actor.
Always bragged about being some great guest too, but had this nervous energy whenever he would do one of the talk shows and usually had some stupid gimmick like trying to bring strippers out. You’re so crazy, Howard!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
But his radio show would get beaten in most major markets by O&A or some local show.
HE INVENTED SYNDICATION. HOO HOO
He was beaten to satellite by O&A. He broadcasted only a few days a week on Sirius and took huge vacations.
HE INVENTED THE MERGER. HOO HOO
So badly that he actually still has less satellite hours on air than O&A.....a show that has been dead since 2014. Howard's big move to satellite was heard by no one and his fanbase is gone now. He is ending his radio career with a whimper.
I can’t remember who said it but it’s a really good point. Howard traded being the biggest radio personality in for being the lowest Hollywood celebrity. I quite literally don’t understand what he, or the company, was thinking. Moving to SiriusXM when both companies merged pretty much coincided with him stopping the radio show, going on shit shows like the View, and being on AGT. He is being paid millions upon millions of dollars for a show he doesn’t do anymore. Howard doesn’t have fans anymore. His “fans” are housewives tuning in to the Springsteen interviews and not giving a fuck who the jerry curled negro asking Bruce questions is.
Howard's people are also morons in that when his fans make compilations of his show on Youtube they are all taken down by Sirius almost instantly.
It’s such an unbelievably stupid move. Anthony does the exact same shit. Watching O&A clips I can’t tell you how many comments describe finding O&A from youtube, usually years after they were off the air. Howard doesn’t need new listeners but it’s such a bad business move it’s insane. All the archives are locked in some vault at SiriusXM with the ones they choose to play being the same ones over and over, usually chopped and censored. It kills any legacy Howard has or exposure to younger people who weren’t around for when he was easily accessible.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Always bragged about being some great guest too, but had this nervous energy whenever he would do one of the talk shows and usually had some stupid gimmick like trying to bring strippers out. You’re so crazy, Howard!
Howie needed the gimmicks. Having Jackie hunched down behind the guest couch tossing pieces of paper at him would have looked weird on TV.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What’s even funnier is he still thinks just as big as he was in 1998 yet nobody under 25 knows who he is. I saw a story recently where he got upset that NBA players at a Knicks game didn’t say hi to him and he blamed it on racism or something dumb. They ignored him because he hasn’t been a thing in probably their whole lives and thought he was some ugly old woman. He interviews the same 20 people over and over and believes he’s the worlds greatest interviewer because he’s surround by staff that kiss his ass.
Or, If the NBA players recognized Howard maybe they wouldn’t want to shake his hand because he spent 20 years on air going NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OH LAWDY LAWD I GOT MES SUM WATEYMELON in blackface and acts like he NEVER did that. I can’t imagine why a bunch of niggers wouldn’t want to shake hands with a disingenuous jew who hates them.

lowend73

never caught lackin
He couldn’t get his stories straight, one minute he’s a big loser that couldn’t get laid but then he also banged lots of girls in high school. It’s funny how he’s claimed he has had all these major offers for movies, tv, etc.and meetings since Private Parts and all he’s done outside of radio was a judge on a talent show and a “book” that only had 10 pages of new material.
So sad the Porkys remake was never made

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I don't know, I think it looks decent design wise, and it could have been funny.

People say Howad is better when he has an "enemy" like management, other jocks, FCC. Basically they're saying he's only funny when he's bitching or threatening someone. Which I mostly agree with. Howard and Robin together are some top shelf shit talkers, even in person Robin will talk about someone like they're not in the room. Most of the appeal of the stories may have been the fact that they were retold, so he would have to narrate every episode... or it should have just been tape from the show when he told the stories being animated, as they did on CBS.

WhereWeAt

Remember when he used to say he was half Italian?

09bf302d-ce19-4102-864d-2d17555e488f_text.gif

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Moving to SiriusXM when both companies merged pretty much coincided with him stopping the radio show, going on shit shows like the View, and being on AGT.
In all fairness, Howard went to Sirius in 2004. The merger wasn't until 2008. O&A ended up at K-Rock right after David Lee Roth ate shit for a short time and that was right after Howard left.

Or, If the NBA players recognized Howard maybe they wouldn’t want to shake his hand because he spent 20 years on air going NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OH LAWDY LAWD I GOT MES SUM WATEYMELON in blackface and acts like he NEVER did that. I can’t imagine why a bunch of niggers wouldn’t want to shake hands with a disingenuous jew who hates them.
He went on that gay morning TV talk show and claimed he never said "nigger", which was totally hilarious, as in reality he said "nigger" at every possible opportunity for at least ten solid years. He'd get Billy West all revved up and it was nigger nigger nigger for hours on end.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
View attachment 123464
And I want to thank whatever Jew decided to stop this from happening.

If Howard talks about an “upcoming project“ outside of the show itself it almost never comes to fruition. The ‘High School Years’ show was likely greenlit originally due to Don Buchwald’s involvement. Stern is like Vince McMahon where everything is a flop outside of what he made his name in.

I am still upset that we never got the Porky’s remake starring Eric the Midget as Porky and the Taxi Driver remake starring Eric the Midget as Travis Bickle.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Stern is like Vince McMahon where everything is a flop outside of what he made his name in.
Vince's WWE has a bunch of movies and he owns the TAPOUT shirt brand. But other than that his business ventures are hilarious. He owned a minor league hockey team one season before it imploded. Is still wasting time with the XFL. Spent tens of millions on his wife's failed political career (which was probably just hush money for her). His WWE streaming service was a disaster and a major money loser that folded to NBC.

Dana White is no different. A huge loser outside of anything UFC related. Guy is doing Power Slap like a moron and making tiktok videos with teenagers (when not beating his wife).

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Vince's WWE has a bunch of movies and he owns the TAPOUT shirt brand. But other than that his business ventures are hilarious. He owned a minor league hockey team one season before it imploded. Is still wasting time with the XFL. Spent tens of millions on his wife's failed political career (which was probably just hush money for her). His WWE streaming service was a disaster and a major money loser that folded to NBC.

Dana White is no different. A huge loser outside of anything UFC related. Guy is doing Power Slap like a moron and making tiktok videos with teenagers (when not beating his wife).

Vince’s World Bodybuilding Federation was a hilarious failure. Bodybuilding competition league with gimmicks and promos that crossed over into the WWF. ICO PRO supplements were also a tremendous failure that people tend to forget about.

Stern is like Vince McMahon where everything is a flop outside of what he made his name in.
They're remarkably similar in some ways. They're both essentially carnies, who pander to the lowest of white trash humanity, and they hate themselves for it, and desperately want to be remembered as "more". But they never will be. Vince will always be remembered as the musclebound wrestling guy, and Howie will always be remembered as the foul-mouthed, ugly Jewish shock-jock.

Vince’s World Bodybuilding Federation was a hilarious failure.
Holy fucking Christ, the WBF was like every gay Vince McMahon fantasy come to life. Once of those bizarre fruitcakes would flex and pose, and Vince would start orgasmically screeching in delight. No exaggeration, he'd practically swoon, and his eyes would roll back in his head. Those bodybuilder weirdos could barely move, and they were all dumb as shit too. They did a PPV show where they all dressed in costumes and posed, and it was maybe the gayest thing that ever happened, at least up to that point.

And he peddled the living hell out of that ICO PRO shit for a while, too. Which was a joke, as every one of those bodybuilding weirdos was obviously living on steroids and little more. Vince had a TV show, Body Stars, where he'd do workouts with a slutty blonde. It was surprisingly terrible too, as you'd think that was a pretty decent premise for a show.