I want a nigger wife

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I’m all in with the biracial screw curled half black half white girls. Really would like to purchase one at the right price.

Hottest women when they’re hot imo.

Also in the mood for a chubby Latina with a fat ass.

Really need to dump a load into something.
Maybe Dan will offer up his shit hole.

G

I like a black girl who wants to be white.

Straight hair, light brown skin, and talks like a white chick...good chance she's good in the sack.
th-3298011022.jpg

Fat black chick probably stinky ass cunts...
th-3729754592.jpg

Ghetto ass black not worth their baby daddy shooting you.

[MEDIA=youtube]dMwcX5z1i6I[/MEDIA]

CumiaPoodle

I like a black girl who wants to be white.

Straight hair, light brown skin, and talks like a white chick...good chance she's good in the sack.
View attachment 47009

Fat black chick probably stinky ass cunts...
View attachment 47010

Ghetto ass black not worth their baby daddy shooting you.

Yeah you know what I mean definitely not the ghetto nigger whores. They’re good for scat fucking when I’m feeling mastery but that’s it.

CumiaPoodle

Good deal for both!
Indeed it is good sir. She’ll be sired and given white children (or bleached as the educated folk say) and ill get to go balls deep in an insane nigga woman!

Then probably punch her in the head afterwards for good measure and familiarity. And Cuz I love Bam. But please feel free to make fun of, hit, and rape her if you please.

CumiaPoodle

That's because they're retards and share an island with a whole different nation.
I grew up in a Nigger/salvi/puerto Rican neighborhood. But the hottest girl was this tiny Dominican bitch with the fattest ass my 15 year old eyes had ever seen (age). She acted completely white though. Wore vans listened to rock didn’t fuck until she was 18.

I met her at a park by her crib and got her to take a 10mg Vicodin. 15 mins later she said if there was anything I wanted to ask her I should do it now. I pussied out. Really needed Ant that day sniff.

But Puerto Rican’s are where my bread is buttered. I just can’t anymore because they’ve all been molested and take it out on me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
The only woman I ever considered marrying and almost did was a mulatto. She was the most laid back and least cunty chick I've ever met.

The current one is Scottish and a fucking lunatic. I've never been punched in the head by one person more in my life. Like where normal girls would cry, this one just starts swinging. She's also pulled a knife and a scalpel (that she just happened to have in her purse) on me for no real good reason. She's a lawyer lol. I hate her. Either she's going to end up killing me and getting away with it or I will end up accidentally killing her when I finally uncork and punch her head off her fucking neck and I will NOT get away with it.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
I’m all in with the biracial screw curled half black half white girls. Really would like to purchase one at the right price.

Hottest women when they’re hot imo.

Also in the mood for a chubby Latina with a fat ass.

Really need to dump a load into something.
Maybe Dan will offer up his shit hole.
Do you mind one with a cock? Dan allows anyone to plow his husband.