• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! Updated Schedules, Links to Casefiles

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like he's throwing money down this hole in some attempt to identify the owner of the site but other than trying to publicly dox him, I can't see any other end to it. It seems like Quasi gave them everything he had on the users of the site but Rick and Resto were too naive to think that people would use obviously fake emails and connect via Tor and VPNs. Like why are you spending money you obviously don't have in a futile attempt to get this guy's name? Then what? What am I missing?
Strong chance he actually wants to harm/murder someone. It’s the reason anonymity is important. He cosplays on Twitter but I do think he is mentally broken and the odds of him killing someone are high enough. That, or if he publicly “shames” one of us he’ll use it as a victory screech forever. Despite the site still being up, and still continually being harassed by cyberstalkers who remained anonymous.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like he's throwing money down this hole in some attempt to identify the owner of the site but other than trying to publicly dox him, I can't see any other end to it. It seems like Quasi gave them everything he had on the users of the site but Rick and Resto were too naive to think that people would use obviously fake emails and connect via Tor and VPNs. Like why are you spending money you obviously don't have in a futile attempt to get this guy's name? Then what? What am I missing?
That's exactly what it is. Resto got upset that someone's contact email had his name in it. He isn't very smart if he think we are going to use real contact information.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
lol and even if he got information he couldnt do anything with it otherwise he would be sued. i could careless he if he knows who i am, but if he runs his fat cocksucker on twitter saying im a nazi and this and that well i would swiftly file legal action and own whatever is left from the quasi lolsuit.

in pats retarded brain im sure he plans on winning the legal case and then sharing the court docs on twitter

Forum Clout
Strong chance he actually wants to harm/murder someone. It’s the reason anonymity is important. He cosplays on Twitter but I do think he is mentally broken and the odds of him killing someone are high enough. That, or if he publicly “shames” one of us he’ll use it as a victory screech forever. Despite the site still being up, and still continually being harassed by cyberstalkers who remained anonymous.
I agree about the public shaming thing, that's the end game really. He will share it among his buddies, some weirdo will write a blog about it, might get some exposure from that aging bitch Louise Stench.

It's a poorly thought out plan for so many reasons. I mean, have you not learnt anything Patty? Some of the people who are actually fucking with you are seriously dedicated and vindictive, perhaps mentally unstable (no offense, guys). This constant antagonism is just adding fuel to the fire.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
He gave up info?

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
That's exactly what it is. Resto got upset that someone's contact email had his name in it. He isn't very smart if he think we are going to use real contact information.
Oopsie doodles:

3r65uc.png

Forum Clout
Yea, his lawyers got user info like [email protected] or [email protected], Resto thinks everyone here uses their real info in these profiles.
He tried to negoitate by giving over the user info of the people named in the complaint to be left alone, but Brinton got mad that none of the info Quasi had would be able to identify anyone here which is why Quasi now has to get the subpoena quashed.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Let's say a piggy pig gets somebody's info and used it to post dox. Theoretically, could you not only sue him but argue that whoever was funding him (Mama Raven/SFWA) knew he was unstable and would use that information to harass and intimidate? The lolsuit saga ending with the creeps in the SFWA giving him their own Ides Of March after he drags them into bankruptcy with him would be hilarious.

Et tu, Weimer?

Forum Clout
Let's say a piggy pig gets somebody's info and used it to post dox. Theoretically, could you not only sue him but argue that whoever was funding him (Mama Raven/SFWA) knew he was unstable and would use that information to harass and intimidate? The lolsuit saga ending with the creeps in the SFWA giving him their own Ides Of March after he drags them into bankruptcy with him would be hilarious.

Et tu, Weimer?
They all go to a sleepover in their bathrobes, hiding knives in the robes

G

Et tu, Weimer?
You could probably sue Resto as well

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Let's say a piggy pig gets somebody's info and used it to post dox. Theoretically, could you not only sue him but argue that whoever was funding him (Mama Raven/SFWA) knew he was unstable and would use that information to harass and intimidate?
Ashley told Resto that his client was to not get the personal info of anyone named (that it was privileged info only Resto's law office could see and use to file subpoenas, etc.). So, if Pig ever did actually get his hands on one of those names and does anything with it he could be in very deep legal trouble.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ashley told Resto that his client was to not get the personal info of anyone named (that it was privileged info only Resto's law office could see and use to file subpoenas, etc.). So, if Pig ever did actually get his hands on one of those names and does anything with it he could be in very deep legal trouble.
You can bet Pat has begged for them too.