• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! Updated Schedules, Links to Casefiles

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Watching him Wok. A-booooo.
5c9k.gif

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm only on page 14 of this thread, but we can't get his twitter shut down, guys. He doesn't obsessively post to facebook and instaham nearly as much. Let's not cockblock ourselves from an epic meltdown at Squealnobyl.
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say whatsoever

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I'm only on page 14 of this thread, but we can't get his twitter shut down, guys. He doesn't obsessively post to facebook and instaham nearly as much. Let's not cockblock ourselves from an epic meltdown at Squealnobyl.
Last time he lost his twitter he sat on Facebook and endlessly oinked at the twitter Facebook account. It was fucking great. Pat is so addicted to social media he'll make an account on the shitty conservative sites if he has to.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Just read through Ruben's response and it's air fucking tight. I don't want to jinx anything but no reasonable judge would refuse to quash based on that evidence.

Just the fact that Doe 1 has already provided any identifying information he was asked for about Doe's 2-60 alone is enough reason to quash. Why would identifying Doe 1 suddenly mean he's able to provide any further information about other users? It makes no sense at all.