• 2-04-2023 This was originally the backup site, so it was under-provisioned. I've added more resources now so we'll see how it performs. I may switch back to the other host if this continues to perform poorly with the added resources.

• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

Killing yourself is not PFG (knowwhatimean) If you or someone you care about may be at risk of suicide, call or text the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24/7 service that offers support, information, and local resources: 988. Serious Calls only.

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 3

TorqueWheeler

No staIker. I lie not at all.
When I saw my name in the documents I panicked and was gonna ask Quaso to nuke my account. Don’t remember why I didn’t. I really thought Patso may have something for a minute.
I was two different John Doe's and, while I admit living in an Anti-SLAPP state and having the means to fight back makes it easier for me than a lot of brothermen, it still annoyed me when people started freaking out and deleting their accounts. As if this retarded fat cunt was ever going to get to any of us in any meaningful way.

I was two different John Doe's and, while I admit living in an Anti-SLAPP state and having the means to fight back makes it easier for me than a lot of brothermen, it still annoyed me when people started freaking out and deleting their accounts. As if this retarded fat cunt was ever going to get to any of us in any meaningful way.
I was annoyed not to be included despite him having my actual name & a real business name, I would've argued ridiculous shit & brought international hilarity.
Part of me wonders if his subconscious knew it'd be bullshit & he acted accordingly, ie just stupid shit

Gay Faggot.

KF IN DISTRESS!!!!!!!
I agree. Only faggots change their names!

Gay Faggot.

KF IN DISTRESS!!!!!!!
Ba-dum-tss!

I'd say changing your name and deleting your whole account is pretty different when the site shows who you are and all your history is still there and I did wait until until long after the lolsuit was over before I did and it was mostly because I hated using that name anyway.
I was just breaking your balls brotherman. When the lolsuit started I asked about what to look for just in case. That was it. I knew what ya meant about people panicking.

Gay Faggot.

KF IN DISTRESS!!!!!!!
Yeah, I know, I'm just kinda jealous you have one of the funniest usernames here.
It does occasionally make me laugh when I go on some faggot rant or get into an argument with boomia or whoever, when I go back and see the names involved. “Gay Faggot.” was arguing with “Covid Cumia” about millennial entitlement then “NoBaconEggandCheese” jumped in and started proving Covid Cumia’s point.

TorqueWheeler

No staIker. I lie not at all.
It does occasionally make me laugh when I go on some faggot rant or get into an argument with boomia or whoever, when I go back and see the names involved. “Gay Faggot.” was arguing with “Covid Cumia” about millennial entitlement then “NoBaconEggandCheese” jumped in and started proving Covid Cumia’s point.
It always gets me when Gay Faggot or Nigger et al make some of the most astute points in a thread.

admin

Administrator
I still have no idea what they hoped to achieve. The obvious answer is bullying us to go away and the site to be deleted.

Minc law advises on their website to find a state with weak or absent anti slapp laws. Wisconsin has none. Look at the complaint. There was shit thrown about kiwifarms, enclopedia dramatica. There was a cyberterrosim claim against the website the just forwarded to kiwifarms.

No antislapp means if you have the money you can just throw bullshit around and see what sticks when a retarded wisconsin judge doesn't know what the fuck is going on. This question is answered in the wikipedia article. This is exactly what was going on.

Strategic lawsuits against public participation (also known as SLAPP suits or intimidation lawsuits),[1] or strategic litigation against public participation,[2] are lawsuits intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.[3]

In a typical SLAPP, the plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit. The plaintiff's goals are accomplished if the defendant succumbs to fear, intimidation, mounting legal costs, or simple exhaustion and abandons the criticism. In some cases, repeated frivolous litigation against a defendant may raise the cost of directors and officers liability insurance for that party, interfering with an organization's ability to operate.[4] A SLAPP may also intimidate others from participating in the debate. A SLAPP is often preceded by a legal threat. SLAPPs bring about freedom of speech concerns due to their chilling effect and are often difficult to filter out and penalize because the plaintiffs attempt to obfuscate their intent to censor, intimidate, or silence their critics.

Except silicon valley and California had enough of this shit and specifically passed laws for mandatory sanctions against foreign subpeonas. It was common for large companies with money to just file a bullshit slapp lawsuit in a friendly state and then fire subpeonas everywhere.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
One of the funniest parts was actually getting a hold of the complaint and seeing what he was actually suing people for. 20 people being sued for the funeral page and one of them being Joe Cumia copypasta was ribs
I was only in it incidentally because Brinton didn't like me suggesting I'd help fund Nikkis defence if she offed him in self defense (as a battered wife obviously).

Or maybe he only wanted my info so that he could facilitate that in the future and wanted to discuss the retainer and fee schedule. 🤔

1673964459004.png

you guys reckon he's writing his own pro se motion and effeminately incapable of doing it in private without vague-tweeting about it? He never uses MS Word and this week all of a sudden he does 🤔