• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 3

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
@admin I must admit I haven't followed this too closely, but would it be possible to contract Dog the Bounty Hunter to perform his PDSM Lion-O antics, to secure Pat, in service of whichever platform his show now runs on?
I looked into it, and Wisconsin banned bounty hunters.

You can, however, hire Milwaukee PD to perform the same role; and I hope to God that Quasi can get a California bench warrant and exercise that particular option.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
I would pony up for big quasi. 99% of people myself included would've folded like a beach chair and shut everything down as soon as they got a letter from a lawyer just to avoid the headache of dealing with it. It would be a goddamn shame if Rick didn't have to pay for it but I don't wanna leave a single brotherman holding the bill either. @admin DM me a cashapp or somethin.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I would pony up for big quasi. 99% of people myself included would've folded like a beach chair and shut everything down as soon as they got a letter from a lawyer just to avoid the headache of dealing with it. It would be a goddamn shame if Rick didn't have to pay for it but I don't wanna leave a single brotherman holding the bill either. @admin DM me a cashapp or somethin.
His people only accept Western Union wire transfers

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This reminded me of that Josiah tape where Pat was feeling bold and proudly stated that he refuses to pay the judgment and then at the very end he meekly asked for that comment to taken off the record.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
This reminded me of that Josiah tape where Pat was feeling bold and proudly stated that he refuses to pay the judgment and then at the very end he meekly asked for that comment to taken off the record.
Nothing sums him up better. All bluster and tough talk, but not so it'll be heard by someone who could bring actual consequences. Fucking pig coward. Fat, too.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
God is on Quasi's side
1671914764236.png

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2023FJ000002&countyNo=40&index=0[/URL]

Code:
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2023FJ000002&countyNo=40&index=0

View attachment 87414

View attachment 87415
I'm gonna need a nonretard to explain this to me.

My biggest concerns:
Is there a court date and when?
Is it on zoom?

I'll hang up and take your answers off the air...

• Deleted by Kim_Jong_Poon_
Show…
G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…