• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Fhhtte

Forum Clout
He's reading here right now. He might actually get the point that everyone is trying to make about her being a con and a grifter who is making his situaiton immeasurably worse.

More likely than him learning though is his fat pork sausage thumb did it accidentally
IMG_1732.png

Nah he is an idiot. It is still up. Fat too.

G

He's reading here right now. He might actually get the point that everyone is trying to make about her being a con and a grifter who is making his situaiton immeasurably worse.

More likely than him learning though is his fat pork sausage thumb did it accidentally
I think that is giving him too much credit. His 1.7 mind sees everything on the internet as being literal. She calls herself an expert therefore in Rick’s mind she is. It explains why he has to tell people that Patrick S. Toiletson is not actually his toilet, but an imposter. He doesn’t understand the internet, at all, despite it being around for a good chunk of his life.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
There are actual pictures of her on here and Jackie STILL fucked up the dox

This is the funniest shit in the world. She claims to be an "OSINT" expert, and makes claims like this. With no effort from just from watching da show, we know what Bam's house looks like, her name, her face, her asshole, her pussy, her deflated breasts, her belly button, her neighbors name and voice, how she looked in high school, and even what medications she takes. How can stinky be this retarded?

No, on second thought, wtf is Patrick's play by permitting her to glom on? Fat is a retard but I didn't think he was this retarded.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
This is the funniest shit in the world. She claims to be an "OSINT" expert, and makes claims like this. With no effort from just from watching da show, we know what Bam's house looks like, her name, her face, her asshole, her pussy, her deflated breasts, her belly button, her neighbors name and voice, how she looked in high school, and even what medications she takes. How can stinky be this retarded?

No, on second thought, wtf is Patrick's play by permitting her to glom on? Fat is a retard but I didn't think he was this retarded.
Dan o said I looked like a stuck up bitch in high school and I made him look through the whole yearbook to prove i was justified.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I think that is giving him too much credit. His 1.7 mind sees everything on the internet as being literal. She calls herself an expert therefore in Rick’s mind she is. It explains why he has to tell people that Patrick S. Toiletson is not actually his toilet, but an imposter. He doesn’t understand the internet, at all, despite it being around for a good chunk of his life.
He never took it down. I Tomlinson'd and just took for granted what some dummy said online without checking at all.

I agree. He is a full blown clinical moron who has the ability to understand reality on par with a toddler.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
That reminds me.

There's still the chance SpaceEdge himself is involved somehow. I want to believe he's been feeding Snax false info this whole time, like Apostlegate 2: Electric Pooinloo.

Remember that prank was 9 months in the making. We've seen neither hide nor hair of either Space or Josiah for quite some time.
So Jackie was a real person who died at some point and then SpaceEdge assumed her identity and social media accounts to further fuck with Pat. It's the only way any of her shit makes an iota of sense

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
OF COURSE he drunkenly swats himself again
Screenshot-from-2023-08-24-15-51-08.png
Yes, Pat. It makes sense that people here would take a break from jerking off to your court docs, mocking you on Twitter and slapping each other on the back as you are humiliated and embarrassed to swat your dumb ass even though it goes completely contrary to the spirit of the day and the bit.

Just stop, dummy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yes, Pat. It makes sense that people here would take a break from jerking off to your court docs, mocking you on Twitter and slapping each other on the back as you are humiliated and embarrassed to swat your dumb ass even though it goes completely contrary to the spirit of the day and the bit.

Just stop, dummy.
"Even after saying I'll pay they still swaTT me!" Probably his logic to get out of paying.

G

No he didn't
He never took it down. I Tomlinson'd and just took for granted what some dummy said online without checking at all.

I agree. He is a full blown clinical moron who has the ability to understand reality on par with a toddler.

He didn't take it down and remains a fat alcoholic with no writing career left
I am a retard

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

Just stop, dummy.
Nah, I think it’s one of those psycho swatters messing with him. Why would he self-swat after losing? People didn’t give a shit once the count hit 30. There’s no upside for that risk. This is happening because KF is on fire about Rick today.