• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'm on my commute and I think I got a Fawkin helicopter following me
8F5B7220-6D7F-45C6-B793-20892CB11F2E.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Looking forward to when they stop the Dan ballwashing. 🤮
At least hes smart enough to not make himself public on the forum because hes an admitted dan nutsucker. Ill give credit when its due. They dont seem too unbearably gay compared to most people who stumble upon the insanity. The virus is spreading.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This could go a couple ways in my mind. The lawyer has been hired 3 days prior and there is no way she is adequately prepared to argue Pats case. She will ask for an extension. And there is a 50/50 chance it is granted or the judge tells her “What? Kick rocks, bub! Your lawyer had a month since he was served to retain legal counsel. He’s previously accused of using lawyers to dodge this payment. So we’re going to proceed with this case.”

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
At least hes smart enough to not make himself public on the forum because hes an admitted dan nutsucker. Ill give credit when its due. They dont seem too unbearably gay compared to most people who stumble upon the insanity. The virus is spreading.
They admit they get most of their Pat info from the farms and Dan. Cue the 'go back to kiwifarms' gif.

Edit: I'm still listening though.

Last edited: