I unironically don't hate Opie anymore, and not even in a contrarian way. I actually like him.

The Opie Love bit sucks.

Anthony and Jim being horrible human beings does not make Opie entertaining

And Opie certainly doesn't "have the life he wants". He desperately wanted to be viewed as an celebrity entertainer who was the mastermind behind O&A and wasn't simply riding Ant and Jim's coattails. And he has never achieved that despite a decade of trying.

And no one has the slightest idea what his home life is actually like. Literally everything that he ever said about his family and history was complete bullshit. All we know is that he seems to be exiled to his beach house a whole lot of the time.

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
The Opie Love bit sucks.

And Opie certainly doesn't "have the life he wants". He desperately wanted to be viewed as an celebrity entertainer who was the mastermind behind O&A and wasn't simply riding Ant and Jim's coattails. And he has never achieved that despite a decade of trying.

And no one has the slightest idea what his home life is actually like. Literally everything that he ever said about his family and history was complete bullshit. All we know is that he seems to be exiled to his beach house a whole lot of the time.
You are a horible person! Anthony is a good guy

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
The Opie Love bit sucks.

i dont even care that much Anth fuck kids, but Jim has got to go, the last phone call between HG and GH was still very very good radio. OnA are the only requirement for a good OnA show

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I'm not feeling this bit to be completely honest with you.

The Opie Love bit sucks.

'I gotta speak up. I need to make my voice heard.' STFU BIT-KILLERS. RADIO HOLES.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
The Opie Love bit sucks.

My favorite part of this, whether its a bit or real, is that people always have to write these bricks of text to explain why Opie is important and good, where with Ant or Jim or Vos or Patrice or literally anyone else, you can say why you liked them in one sentence:

They made me laugh.

It's pretty inconclusive to be honest witcha

Never heard this, thanks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Let’s not forget jim’s sobriety talk and irrelevant celebrity obsession
The only time that was funny was when Roland tricked Jim into thinking they didn’t already get Paris Hilton’s autograph for him. Even that dragged out for way too long but Roland walking in when Jim was out of the studio and saying, “hehehe we already got it” was funny. Norton literally had his staff members chasing her up and down the hallway as she went from interview to interview. He should have been fired for harassing guests. Same with Erock
and asking for 50 different signatures.