I tried watching a Keffals video

G

There's a video he posted a couple days ago with some potato nigger libtard chick. I couldn't watch more than a minute.

First, Keffals may be on jew pills to zap his testosterone or whatever but his voice is still dude. It has a certain tambor and you can tell his larynx is 100% male.

Second, I just imagine what his inverted dong smells like. And it smells bad. Like a dead animal on the side of the road. How do you live with a gaping infected hole where your weiner used to be?

Then there's the fact that Keffals has the body of Stu Lightning. No offense Stu.

It's gross. I'm as libertine as the next guy on here but not a big fan of the trans. Ya feel me?

*End gym rant*

Raymond

You will never see my penis
1663532699964.png

There's a video he posted a couple days ago with some potato nigger libtard chick. I couldn't watch more than a minute.

First, Keffals may be on jew pills to zap his testosterone or whatever but his voice is still dude. It has a certain tambor and you can tell his larynx is 100% male.

Second, I just imagine what his inverted dong smells like. And it smells bad. Like a dead animal on the side of the road. How do you live with a gaping infected hole where your weiner used to be?

Then there's the fact that Keffals has the body of Stu Lightning. No offense Stu.

It's gross. I'm as libertine as the next guy on here but not a big fan of the trans. Ya feel me?

*End gym rant*
hope you had a good workout bro

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
I’m actually a big fan of the keffals. It took balls to take on Kiwifarms. Big hairy balls and a cock. Of which he has both. Or did. You get my point. Now he he has a beautiful feminine axe wound.

Crack?