I thought we got him banned from TGI Fridays?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I called and they just said they haven't done live entertainment in a while, he's LYING
UYf0zBZ.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nice gig during a restaurant's slowest hours, stupid. Here's your 75 bucks, get the fuck out of here before the dinner rush.
That’s what’s so funny, 330-430 is usually there’s shift changes since it’s so slow. Imagine coming in to work your dinner shift and there’s this old cow mooing played awful versions of played yo death classic rock songs. Luckily they’re told the dumb boomer will be gone by the time the crowds come in because he will scare customers away.

G

That’s what’s so funny, 330-430 is usually there’s shift changes since it’s so slow. Imagine coming in to work your dinner shift and there’s this old cow mooing played awful versions of played yo death classic rock songs. Luckily they’re told the dumb boomer will be gone by the time the crowds come in because he will scare customers away.
I would've thought the only customers in a TGI Fridays from 3.30 to 6.30 are kids birthday parties or a couple of tosspots who think day drinking there isn't as tragic as if they were at a real bar.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I would've thought the only customers in a TGI Fridays from 3.30 to 6.30 are kids birthday parties or a couple of tosspots who think day drinking there isn't as tragic as if they were at a real bar.
I’ve never been friends with anyone that would drink regularly at places like Applebees / TGI Fridays / etc. it’s gotta be a real pathetic crowd. I can only think of one real white trash girl that acted black who I worked with years ago that would tell some of the other girls in the office how she went out for Long Island ice tea specials at Applebees 1-2 times a week. She was gross and the crowd I expected to get drunk off Long Island Ice Teas at those chain restaurants.

I wanted to tell her the booze for those “specials” is so bottom shelf it’s just a bottle mix they buy and they aren’t even putting the liquors in. Then again she was a slob and didn’t even care.