I think we can all appreciate how little of a fuck Donald Trump gave about the presidency.

It’s been this way for a while, I think it’s because social media now people can voice their dumb thoughts and opinions. I’ve been hearing people claim they will “move to canada” since 2004 if they don’t like who won the election. Guess what? They haven’t even moved across town. The media knows there’s a lot of stupid people in the world and can get them all worked up with very little effort. Tucker Carlson gets high ratings because conservatives watch him and liberals hate watch him just to get angry. It’s why CNN has low ratings, conservatives don’t hate watch things while liberals love to make themselves angry.

I think there's something deeper going on with people's psychology that they aren't happy just going about their daily lives. They have to pretend that it's all on the verge of collapse. Maybe it's a way of appreciating their shitty lives more because it lets them think "I'll look back on these as the GOOD days!!"

I agree about social media though. It allows people to think that their opinions are somehow important. Their opinions matter. I do think about how you could monetize that bizarre attitude. Like, create a business model in which someone pays you a dollar to tell you what they think about Donald Trump.

I mean, I've probably just described Twitter. That's what Elon Musk plans to do. You pay him a dollar or five dollars a month and you can scream your worthless opinions into the void in exchange for equally worthless internet "likes".

37805e858e556954245f5600a841f20d.jpg

Well for him to be able to do anything he needed support, which he never had for a single minute of his presidency, because feels.
People would get all worked up over what he was tweeting, but they should have been more upset over the fact that he was tweeting at all, as it's the single gayest thing a person can do. Trump was almost as bad as Nana with the tweets.