I think we can all appreciate how little of a fuck Donald Trump gave about the presidency.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I was looking through Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients. Usually its for a bunch of political hacks, a couple academics, artists and military types. 14 of Trump's 24 picks were just athletes. All kinds, football players, race car driver, olympic wrestler, runner, golfers, basketball player, baseballers. He gave posthumous ones to Elvis and Babe Ruth. He's just a mash up of the Judge and Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack.

I was looking through Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients. Usually its for a bunch of political hacks, a couple academics, artists and military types. 14 of Trump's 24 picks were just athletes. All kinds, football players, race car driver, olympic wrestler, runner, golfers, basketball player, baseballers. He gave posthumous ones to Elvis and Babe Ruth. He's just a mash up of the Judge and Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack.
The funniest moment of Trump's presidency was when he was hanging out with "Bikers For Trump". He was standing there with those greasy dullards who ordinarily he wouldn't pause to piss on if they were on fire, making those pitiful "tough guy" faces, as if he wasn't a dainty obese faggot who took shits on gold-plated toilets.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
The funniest moment of Trump's presidency was when he was hanging out with "Bikers For Trump". He was standing there with those greasy dullards who ordinarily he wouldn't pause to piss on if they were on fire, making those pitiful "tough guy" faces, as if he wasn't a dainty obese faggot who took shits on gold-plated toilets.
I'm partial to him giving a speech on his hamburger buffet and being non-committal on his favorite, "They're all great, all American."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Same here.

I do miss white liberals telling my spic ass about how racist he was and me not caring about it.
They always claimed he was racist towards all Hispanic people, claims of saying they’re all rapists and criminals (he didn’t say that) yet the people who always said this were white. They could never find a Hispanic group that hated Trump. In reality of a lot of Hispanic people voted for Trump. My favorite was all the anger over “shit hole countries” and all the liberals pretending 3rd world countries didn’t exist.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They always claimed he was racist towards all Hispanic people, claims of saying they’re all rapists and criminals (he didn’t say that) yet the people who always said this were white. They could never find a Hispanic group that hated Trump. In reality of a lot of Hispanic people voted for Trump. My favorite was all the anger over “shit hole countries” and all the liberals pretending 3rd world countries didn’t exist.
The vast majority of Hispanics agree with his take on immigration. Especially ones who went through the system properly and did the right thing, they don't like seeing border jumpers cheat their way in.

Ask any Salvadoran or Honduran who lives in this country legally and isn't a liberal faggot, they'll tell you that their home countries are indeed shit holes, and is the reason they leave said counties and came here to not worry about MS-13 cutting their limbs off.

What I liked was the fact it showed how stupid & meaningless the whole thing is, it made people (albeit mostly stupid ones) realise there's a whole system of financial greasing (& worse) which has grown / is growing around the moneypot called government.

Any truly radical president would never be allowed to preside. I'm glad that at least a few false notions are being exposed.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Same here.

I do miss white liberals telling my spic ass about how racist he was and me not caring about it.
Well, like blacks, you need white libs to be told how to vote, be offended for you because you don't have the mental capacity to think for yourself.
I'm so glad they removed aunt Jemima a strong black figure associated with a beloved American product because those same white libs were offended for others.

He ran this country like a business (how it should be run) as opposed to a collective-teat for all the shitskins.
The thing is, he never actually "did" anything. It amused me to no end to see faggots hysterically weeping over shit he merely tweeted about and never actually did. I kept trying to tell these nimrods that no, he isn't Hitler 2.0, he mostly tweets, golfs and watches himself on TV all day, but of course they bought into the retarded narrative.

Donard bad to brack and Mexican but arso brame me for Covih. Arso he nice to the Jew. It tough one man.
620595F1-257C-4DD9-B24F-E6F7AA79CA92.jpeg

Sometimes for like, one or two seconds I wonder why Patrick types love to pretend that the country is on the verge of total and utter collapse.

When Trump was elected there were people screaming and crying in the street because they somehow imagined it was going to make the slightest difference to their lives.

Same for the Roe/Wade thing. Patrick thinks it's going to mean the enslavement of women, the repeal of gay marriage and mandated lynching of all black children.

I understand the media doing this shit to sell a few more birdcage liners. But why would normal people give a shite? Just let the funny guy live in the posh house for a while.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sometimes for like, one or two seconds I wonder why Patrick types love to pretend that the country is on the verge of total and utter collapse.

When Trump was elected there were people screaming and crying in the street because they somehow imagined it was going to make the slightest difference to their lives.

Same for the Roe/Wade thing. Patrick thinks it's going to mean the enslavement of women, the repeal of gay marriage and mandated lynching of all black children.

I understand the media doing this shit to sell a few more birdcage liners. But why would normal people give a shite? Just let the funny guy live in the posh house for a while.
It’s been this way for a while, I think it’s because social media now people can voice their dumb thoughts and opinions. I’ve been hearing people claim they will “move to canada” since 2004 if they don’t like who won the election. Guess what? They haven’t even moved across town. The media knows there’s a lot of stupid people in the world and can get them all worked up with very little effort. Tucker Carlson gets high ratings because conservatives watch him and liberals hate watch him just to get angry. It’s why CNN has low ratings, conservatives don’t hate watch things while liberals love to make themselves angry.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The thing is, he never actually "did" anything. It amused me to no end to see faggots hysterically weeping over shit he merely tweeted about and never actually did. I kept trying to tell these nimrods that no, he isn't Hitler 2.0, he mostly tweets, golfs and watches himself on TV all day, but of course they bought into the retarded narrative.
Well for him to be able to do anything he needed support, which he never had for a single minute of his presidency, because feels.