• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Patrick was drinking last night.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Someone post the skiing backwards on one ski down a double black diamond tweet because fuck it.
331E81DA-72FF-491F-8F3A-EEF72F2A5BE3.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’ve said it before but when I was in HS we used to ride park a lot with a couple insanely good skiers who went pro and draw salaries from legitimate companies and I doubt they could do that.
No one can. It’s a completely retarded statement to make and if it was anyone but Pat I’d assume they were making up a crazy hyperbolic scenario but you know this faggot would say he actually did that.

Also I ski almost every resort in Wisconsin regularly. I know the runs everywhere he would have gone. Hes LOYYYYYING

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
No one can. It’s a completely retarded statement to make and if it was anyone but Pat I’d assume they were making up a crazy hyperbolic scenario but you know this faggot would say he actually did that.

Also I ski almost every resort in Wisconsin regularly. I know the runs everywhere he would have gone. Hes LOYYYYYING
You can definitely go backwards on twin tips but I just don’t see how you could do it with one ski on any sort of difficult terrain. You ever slalom ski on water? It’s fucking ridiculously hard and that’s going forwards on a smoothish surface.

Forum Clout
He was in a sassy mood
View attachment 154988
And watching children’s shows
View attachment 154989
Typical behavior of an unemployed alcoholic on a Wednesday night.
The FBI literally worked with the Twitter "Trust and Safety team" in 2020 to censor articles and ban influential conservatives, according to actual emails published by Matt Taibbi. A company in downtown SF with 99% democrats, no less.

I honestly don't get how this man thinks. How do you say stuff that is so counter to reality so confidently?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What is he even saying here? He outsmarted his medication somehow? I don't get it.
Yes. He’s saying he “timed” it so it would wear off at the exact time he went skiing, unleashing FULL POWER *cRaZy* PAT, who then skied switch on one foot down the steepest run possible. Not only is this stolen from some late 80s ski-sex comedy but in the Midwest the runs are pure ice, there’s no fucking way he skied them switch let alone switch slalom

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
The FBI literally worked with the Twitter "Trust and Safety team" in 2020 to censor articles and ban influential conservatives, according to actual emails published by Matt Taibbi. A company in downtown SF with 99% democrats, no less.

I honestly don't get how this man thinks. How do you say stuff that is so counter to reality so confidently?
Republicans control the media, child