I think I'm done...

Am I done?

• Total voters

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
I just don't know who I am anymore. My mind doesn't work properly anymore and I don't know why. I am increasingly confused and bothered. I often fall into a blind rage out of nowhere. I can't be bothered to read anymore despite previously reading 1 book every 2 days. I don't care about my political or religious beliefs anymore. Everything is trivial. I am constantly terrified of death and think it is imminent. I haven't looked in the mirror in over a year as I feel physically sick at my appearance even though I was a model for Abercrombie as a teen, basically deep down I know I am not ugly but I can't seem to see reality anymore. I just walk, I walk for hours a day, it's the only relief I get from my mind, sometimes my tired old dad joins me and talks about how great our town was back in the day. I know I'm not depressed or insane I'm just tired and afraid. It's all futile, we'll die and be forgotten in a couple generations. Is it all just about reproducing and existing?

I had trouble writing this as my tears are messing with my touch screen.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
🎶 The Advice Show🎶

Seriously, man, I haven't procreated either. Life is choices, and they're all hard ones. No easy answers, ups and downs. I could be bagging groceries back in Edinburgh right now, but luckily my choice to carry on worked out and I'm doing something I love.

But even if I couldn't do it for a living, I'd still do it for fun. And I think I'd be ok with that. You should be, too.

Ultimately we're all forgotten when we leave here, but doesn't mean our time was meaningless. It means something to ourselves. You have to decide that value. And you do have value, brotherman.

Take some time to yourself to clear your head, or be around good people to help your spirits. Use it as a springboard.

DON'T LET THE IDIOTS WIN, CHILD!

FRMDYCmWYAAvSPF.jpeg

Monk

Could you be any more of a lying, attention-seeking faggot? You didn't read a book of any significant length or content every other day and you weren't an Abercrombie model.

"I walk for hours and reminisce about how great my town was back in the day."

Do you live in a Green Day song or something? Nice Boulevard of Broken Dreams, queer.

Quit being such a weird fruit.

Many people are unhappy with how things are going right now, & it seems global so no-escape. It's good that you feel like things aint right...'cus they aint!
I could've ben a model, sniff.

Have a quote I like anyway:

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Many people are unhappy with how things are going right now, & it seems global so no-escape. It's good that you feel like things aint right...'cus they aint!
I could've ben a model, sniff.

Have a quote I like anyway:

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely

brWTIcQ.png

G

Could you be any more of a lying, attention-seeking faggot? You didn't read a book of any significant length or content every other day and you weren't an Abercrombie model.

"I walk for hours and reminisce about how great my town was back in the day."

Do you live in a Green Day song or something? Nice Boulevard of Broken Dreams, queer.

Quit being such a weird fruit.
Idk, I believe him...

G

Stop being such a cunt and people might start having sympathy for ya. But seriously, if you’re sincere and really feel this way consider seeking some professional help. You’re not going to find any answers here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it's a shitpost, but a lot of this to me just sounds like getting older, except you're being an overly dramatic faggot about it. Not caring about politics / religious beliefs probably just means you don't have the energy to be a Tomlinson or a Cumia anymore, as in, you don't have the time to waste on pointless political arguments that don't go anywhere. Not reading as much just means you don't feel like reading, what's the problem with that? If you prefer long walks outside then do that. If you were a voracious reader, then you may have gone through everything you wanted to read already anyway.