I think I just broke one of the self checkout kiosks at my local grocery store.

Cumiace

They have a stupid weight detection thing and they fuck up every goddamned time. Like every item you have to get one of the little dildos who work there to come enter a code. The second time it screwed up I punched the scale and threw a stick of deodorant at the screen. The little fag was like "Is there a problem, sir?" being helpful, and I was like "YEAH THESE FUCKING MACHINES ARE FUCKED. I'D GO TO A CASHIER BUT NONE OF THEM ARE THERE AND THE CUNTS ACT LIKE PEOPLE ARE BOTHERING THEM WHEN THEY HAVE TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS ANYWAYS. I FUCKING HATE THIS SHITHOLE." he was like, "I can get it sorted out for you, sir" and I said "Get the fuck away from me" and left all the groceries there. On one hand, I feel bad that I lost it on that guy, on the other I want to go back there and smash all those fucking self checkout things with a bat and fight every single employee in that shithole from the retards who collect the carts right up to the top brass. I'm seriously boiling fucking mad right now. There were a bunch of other people there and nobody was like "calm down, asshole" because they were all getting pissed off with the fucking things too. A couple of them jumped when I hit the scale though because they're fucking cowards and faggots. I hate everything. I need deodorant and I wanted some spicy fucking mustard. FUCK.
Food Basics/Metro Abe? They're the worst. Naggy asshole computers

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Food Basics/Metro Abe? They're the worst
It was fucking Metro. Every one I've been to and made the mistake of using the self checkout it's always the same shit. The cashiers always have a miserable attitude too. Could be from asshole ghosts yelling at them all day, I suppose. But they literally act annoyed by customers.

The one time I had a shitload of change in my truck so I gathered it up and took it to the coinstar machine in Metro so some crackhead wouldn't smash my window to get $30 in nickels and dimes. When I went to the cashier with the receipt, she took a minute to finish her conversation with another employee, then didn't know what the receipt was for. I was like "it's from the coinstar machine" and she stared at me like I was a piece of shit. I had to point at the machine and say "I put my change in the coinstar machine and it said to give this receipt to a cashier." Then she threw her hands up all exasperated and was like "I can't even do that. Go to customer service." So I did and there was a sign that said that they're out and to go to another cashier. I went back to the cunt I was just talking to and before I even said anything she yelled at me "I CAN'T do it here, you HAVE to go to customer service." I was like "there's nobody at customer service and this store owes me 30 fucking dollars, so figure it out." Then the other lady she was talking to that heard the whole fucking interaction gives a big sigh and huffs and puffs her fat ass behind the customer service desk. She wasn't busy. The store was pretty much empty because it was late. She was just expecting me to get burnt for $30 by fucking Metro so she could stand there and gab with some other old cunt instead of do her fucking job that 15 year olds do. I should've spit in her fucking face.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
It was fucking Metro. Every one I've been to and made the mistake of using the self checkout it's always the same shit. The cashiers always have a miserable attitude too. Could be from asshole ghosts yelling at them all day, I suppose. But they literally act annoyed by customers.

The one time I had a shitload of change in my truck so I gathered it up and took it to the coinstar machine in Metro so some crackhead wouldn't smash my window to get $30 in nickels and dimes. When I went to the cashier with the receipt, she took a minute to finish her conversation with another employee, then didn't know what the receipt was for. I was like "it's from the coinstar machine" and she stared at me like I was a piece of shit. I had to point at the machine and say "I put my change in the coinstar machine and it said to give this receipt to a cashier." Then she threw her hands up all exasperated and was like "I can't even do that. Go to customer service." So I did and there was a sign that said that they're out and to go to another cashier. I went back to the cunt I was just talking to and before I even said anything she yelled at me "I CAN'T do it here, you HAVE to go to customer service." I was like "there's nobody at customer service and this store owes me 30 fucking dollars, so figure it out." Then the other lady she was talking to that heard the whole fucking interaction gives a big sigh and huffs and puffs her fat ass behind the customer service desk. She wasn't busy. The store was pretty much empty because it was late. She was just expecting me to get burnt for $30 by fucking Metro so she could stand there and gab with some other old cunt instead of do her fucking job that 15 year olds do. I should've spit in her fucking face.

Use the coins on the self service payout kiosk dummy. that way you aren't paying the % to coinjew.
Its annoying if its a coin slot feed. The self service I use has a little conveyor belt that you dump all the change into.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I always find the self checkouts work really good as long as you don't use bags. Anything that weighs only an ounce or two messes it up. I scan everything, then bag it up at the end. Emotions are a lot like a self check out - you might have lots, but you can only deal with one at a time. Peace out brother.
I've tried to buy birthday cards or other really light shit and it never fucking works. But if you don't scan the item and chuck it in the bag it will recognize an item has been added. Holy fucking shit.

Cumiace

It's the same at Food Basics. Look at them the wrong way and they think you're stealing shit. But I use it because there's always mile long lines at the regular checkouts. All the good cashiers quit from coof ptsd to be replaced by slow high school kids. That, the buses of yelling migrant greenhouse workers, the oddly placed medical clinic in the middle of a grocery store and the malfunctioning cart brakes makes it a real pain in the ass but I'm poor and cheap and a lot of thots tend to shop there for some reason so I'll keep going

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I was in Poundland last week getting 8 individual cans of Monster because it's cheaper than buying 2 4packs out the supermarket and like always they need to do the age check on it where the old lady comes over and doesn't know how to work the stupid thing. A jakie gets on the one next to me and starts yelling about how they take people's jobs away and how they are the worst thing that's happened to society, trying to get me to join in with his crusade. I stared dead ahead and ignored him, he walked off and the lady came over and gave me one of those "see the shit I have to put up with?" looks, and then left the thing on her manager screen and just walked away. I probably could have refunded it but if I get caught stealing from poundland it's some rope store level self reflection.

Point is, these things take jobs away from people you wouldn't want as slaves. It's a necessary evil. Or maybe just in poundland, the cunts in tescos are OK
WTF is a jakie?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
FYI, there's a button you can press and hold for a few seconds to zero out the scale. It's usually just above the scale surface. If it's still fucking up, it means the scale surface is dirty and needs to be cleaned, usually by simply wiping it. You're not expected to know this, but here ya go.