I think I just broke one of the self checkout kiosks at my local grocery store.

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
Sounds a bit better than crackhead, no doubt.
crack isn't really a thing here. The only time i ever got asked for it (or heard of anyone else asking) was this guy who was just back from China. Lots of coke weed and heroin but crack never widely made it north past Newcastle (where Cuntfucker lives). Lord knows why, if there's two things Scottish people like it's taking drugs and drinking.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
crack isn't really a thing here. The only time i ever got asked for it (or heard of anyone else asking) was this guy who was just back from China. Lots of coke weed and heroin but crack never widely made it north past Newcastle (where Cuntfucker lives). Lord knows why, if there's two things Scottish people like it's taking drugs and drinking.
Crackhead is a generic term in the states, niggerish in origin.

CIA targeted the nigras with it and 'crackhead' was what the nigras used to describe the extraordinarily niggerish behavior caused by crack addiction.

Fentanyl kills much faster, its 'can't breeve', 'Big Floyd', or 'dead nigger storage.'

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It was fucking Metro. Every one I've been to and made the mistake of using the self checkout it's always the same shit. The cashiers always have a miserable attitude too. Could be from asshole ghosts yelling at them all day, I suppose. But they literally act annoyed by customers.

The one time I had a shitload of change in my truck so I gathered it up and took it to the coinstar machine in Metro so some crackhead wouldn't smash my window to get $30 in nickels and dimes. When I went to the cashier with the receipt, she took a minute to finish her conversation with another employee, then didn't know what the receipt was for. I was like "it's from the coinstar machine" and she stared at me like I was a piece of shit. I had to point at the machine and say "I put my change in the coinstar machine and it said to give this receipt to a cashier." Then she threw her hands up all exasperated and was like "I can't even do that. Go to customer service." So I did and there was a sign that said that they're out and to go to another cashier. I went back to the cunt I was just talking to and before I even said anything she yelled at me "I CAN'T do it here, you HAVE to go to customer service." I was like "there's nobody at customer service and this store owes me 30 fucking dollars, so figure it out." Then the other lady she was talking to that heard the whole fucking interaction gives a big sigh and huffs and puffs her fat ass behind the customer service desk. She wasn't busy. The store was pretty much empty because it was late. She was just expecting me to get burnt for $30 by fucking Metro so she could stand there and gab with some other old cunt instead of do her fucking job that 15 year olds do. I should've spit in her fucking face.
Lol, fawk man you need to go fishing or something to chill out a bit. :brothaman_sm:

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
I was in Poundland last week getting 8 individual cans of Monster because it's cheaper than buying 2 4packs out the supermarket and like always they need to do the age check on it where the old lady comes over and doesn't know how to work the stupid thing. A jakie gets on the one next to me and starts yelling about how they take people's jobs away and how they are the worst thing that's happened to society, trying to get me to join in with his crusade. I stared dead ahead and ignored him, he walked off and the lady came over and gave me one of those "see the shit I have to put up with?" looks, and then left the thing on her manager screen and just walked away. I probably could have refunded it but if I get caught stealing from poundland it's some rope store level self reflection.

Point is, these things take jobs away from people you wouldn't want as slaves. It's a necessary evil. Or maybe just in poundland, the cunts in tescos are OK
I don’t understand what any of these words mean