I think I just broke one of the self checkout kiosks at my local grocery store.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
They have a stupid weight detection thing and they fuck up every goddamned time. Like every item you have to get one of the little dildos who work there to come enter a code. The second time it screwed up I punched the scale and threw a stick of deodorant at the screen. The little fag was like "Is there a problem, sir?" being helpful, and I was like "YEAH THESE FUCKING MACHINES ARE FUCKED. I'D GO TO A CASHIER BUT NONE OF THEM ARE THERE AND THE CUNTS ACT LIKE PEOPLE ARE BOTHERING THEM WHEN THEY HAVE TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS ANYWAYS. I FUCKING HATE THIS SHITHOLE." he was like, "I can get it sorted out for you, sir" and I said "Get the fuck away from me" and left all the groceries there. On one hand, I feel bad that I lost it on that guy, on the other I want to go back there and smash all those fucking self checkout things with a bat and fight every single employee in that shithole from the retards who collect the carts right up to the top brass. I'm seriously boiling fucking mad right now. There were a bunch of other people there and nobody was like "calm down, asshole" because they were all getting pissed off with the fucking things too. A couple of them jumped when I hit the scale though because they're fucking cowards and faggots. I hate everything. I need deodorant and I wanted some spicy fucking mustard. FUCK.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
1678560434148.png

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Listen buddy I got a secret, you gotta do right to guard those emotions. Nobody likes an old spicy man causing a scene at the checkout. There's degrees to anger which you have to learn to control. You keep going at this speed and they're gonna stick you with charges. Just throw the axe at you.

G

Look at it this way Abe. We're living in a time where they're ironing out the kinks in processes like supermarket checkouts. There are still glitches, as you saw today, but soon they'll be fixed and in a few years we'll be shopping in stores that have no humans working in them and the tech will be flawless.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
I was in Poundland last week getting 8 individual cans of Monster because it's cheaper than buying 2 4packs out the supermarket and like always they need to do the age check on it where the old lady comes over and doesn't know how to work the stupid thing. A jakie gets on the one next to me and starts yelling about how they take people's jobs away and how they are the worst thing that's happened to society, trying to get me to join in with his crusade. I stared dead ahead and ignored him, he walked off and the lady came over and gave me one of those "see the shit I have to put up with?" looks, and then left the thing on her manager screen and just walked away. I probably could have refunded it but if I get caught stealing from poundland it's some rope store level self reflection.

Point is, these things take jobs away from people you wouldn't want as slaves. It's a necessary evil. Or maybe just in poundland, the cunts in tescos are OK

G

I was in Poundland last week getting 8 individual cans of Monster because it's cheaper than buying 2 4packs out the supermarket and like always they need to do the age check on it where the old lady comes over and doesn't know how to work the stupid thing. A jakie gets on the one next to me and starts yelling about how they take people's jobs away and how they are the worst thing that's happened to society, trying to get me to join in with his crusade. I stared dead ahead and ignored him, he walked off and the lady came over and gave me one of those "see the shit I have to put up with?" looks, and then left the thing on her manager screen and just walked away. I probably could have refunded it but if I get caught stealing from poundland it's some rope store level self reflection.

Point is, these things take jobs away from people you wouldn't want as slaves. It's a necessary evil. Or maybe just in poundland, the cunts in tescos are OK
Monster? As in the energy drink? There's an age restriction on them?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I'm in a very strange place right now. My one ex who I was with for almost ten years and then didn't speak to for about another six years just unblocked me on everything and has randomly started talking to me and it's sent me all fucky. I was madly in love with that ginger bitch.

The fact that I don't know how to feel about that situation has me yelling at machines and grocery store employees. I actually am literally retarded.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

What fucking dystopian state do you live in where there is age verification for a monster?
Oh you said Tesco, I assume the UK, carry on.