"I spent the day crying"

ebc4626cb7fcfaa929a9f328411210dd.jpg
Event9.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I have never cried at a celebrity death. Norm got me feeling sad. I don't know them so why would I cry.
Brotherman you want to be around Uk/Ireland when that sexy slag Diana was murdered by her scumbag Royal husband for getting knocked up by a Paki....
I remember the Sunday morning and the fucking world just stopped....
Then that candle in the wind song... Fuck my sideways... It was Celene Dion with that Titanic song and then straight away that faggot Elton John with CITW....
I remember my aunt, my mams youngest sister, (a childless slut who, when in 99 I was working for her company as a teenager I got to see her ins and outs of affairs with a Saudi cunt and some other rich German prick... My aunt was a travel agent to the rich and she got internationally PLOUGHED. I caught her in the office one Friday...she had the guts to walk around to where I was, let me in, give me my wallet and follow me out locking the door behind me. Her 90s era black knickers around one ankle all the time. Aunt Joan would eat Fatrick up...)
Sort of looked like Diana and dressed like her and had similar hair... She went over to London for rhe funeral... It was MENTAL
People have a real thing for celebs it's weird and like when I hear my missus go 'oh well now Kim and Kanye are over, hope they are ok' I'm like... The arrogant nigger needs a lynching and that slut needs my dick for a hate fuck....
I don't get it at all.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He didn’t cry when he lost his daughter but he did cry when a C-list actor died. This guy is psychotic.
One day it's going to sink in for him that not only does he have no emotional attachment to his own daughter; she's got less than zero for him.

He's just a big, fat, failure of a man to her - and that's before she starts reading here.