I see, it’s not because this woman broke the law in Russia. It’s because of gender pay gap inequality

G

The WNBA all-star team would get rolled by any inner city prep academy boys team. No contest.

It’s fucking retarded that anyone gives these dykes (and the uppity soccer dykes) the time of day at all. Do they think the Jews that run these leagues hate money and are just trying to keep them down? They’d have no problem paying these broads the same as men if they could earn the revenue that men do. The whole WNBA earns about $60M a year. The NBA is around 8 billion. Pipe down.

I don’t hear anyone complaining that men gymnasts or figure skaters earn way less than women (I assume).

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
At least they keep the women separated. Every single UFC or MMA event I have been to fills the cards with like 1/3 women's fights. Slowing the momentum of the card down a crawl. You can avoid the WNBA and still watch nigger ball if you want. Like imagine if during half time of every NBA game they had the women play both of their halves before the men could resume. Pathetic.

Udders

Great food
Nigs gonna nig. I don't get it, even with a good sativa buzz, playing sports is the last thing I wanna do. THC has its own kinda hangover too, but nothing close to what a booze one can be, more just tired and groggy.

G

If the pay was equal to the NBA then a million guys would claim to identify as women and you wouldn't have a single vagina in the WNBA.
I’m surprised they aren’t doing that already just for the $120k or whatever they’d make. Seems like it would be worth it for some g-league washout with no other job prospects.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Putting aside for a moment how ridiculous it is to indirectly blame the pay gap for her arrest, the NBA literally subsidizes the WNBA. There would be no WNBA without the NBA kicking them some money. It’s charity money for unfuckable dykes and they complain.

And the average WNBA base salary is 2.2% of the NBA they say. They don’t clarify if it’s just the NBA’s base salary or if it’s the average NBA salary. Base salaries are obviously for low end players. Let’s say it’s just 2.2% of the average base salary, that means the worst of these dykes is making like 22 grand per year to ride the bench. They can work in the offseason and do a lesbian onlyfans or some shit and easily clock 100k per year playing a sport part time that nobody watches.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The WNBA all-star team would get rolled by any inner city prep academy boys team. No contest.

It’s fucking retarded that anyone gives these dykes (and the uppity soccer dykes) the time of day at all. Do they think the Jews that run these leagues hate money and are just trying to keep them down? They’d have no problem paying these broads the same as men if they could earn the revenue that men do. The whole WNBA earns about $60M a year. The NBA is around 8 billion. Pipe down.

I don’t hear anyone complaining that men gymnasts or figure skaters earn way less than women (I assume).
Remember that pink shaved hair dyke that was anti trump the left propped up. What ever happened to that miserable twat. I also remember her team losing to a bunch of kids.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I like that people are crying it’s because she’s black and that if it was LeBron James he would already be home. Yes, he would already be home because he’s much more important. She’s a nobody and broke the law in Russia. She was also one of those who complained about the national anthem and hated America because she was so oppressed. Now she learns the hard way america is pretty great compared to other countries.

EraGodless

Remember that pink shaved hair dyke that was anti trump the left propped up. What ever happened to that miserable twat. I also remember her team losing to a bunch of kids.
She just received the medal of honor 🤡

Screenshot_20220708-034810_Chrome.jpg