• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I saw a hawk on my lunch break today

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I thought this was going to be something about Jim being a worm and getting eaten by the Hawk or some shit.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
one time I was sitting at these tables w my friends at a park we hung out at and we were rolling up some weed when all of a sudden a half a rat torso falls from the tree branch above then a few seconds later a hawk came down to scoop it back up and flew off
And this was before you'd smoked the weed?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I used to have one, kind of befriended him he would come around during toad mating season and pick them off in the yard or I would shoot them in the pond with .22 for him, he would't fly away when I got close, when crows would chase him he would go into a tree by the pond then I would come out picking crows off as he sat there with crows dropping around him then would leave once remaining crows stopped fucking with him

Monk

Forum Clout
IMAG0278.jpg

Few winters back I watched this Bald Eagle drop a squirrel from this tree. I live on top of a river bluff and see a ton of different birds around my place and at my feeder setup. Wish I had a camera at my feeders. A few weeks ago I was standing at my sliding glass door and watched a Cooper's Hawk grab a Dark-Eyed Junco out of midair then land on my patio and tear it apart.

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
Forum Clout
Last summer I was in my office just working away on my computer and a young hawk (I assume it was a hawk, I don't really know birds) flew up on the ledge outside my office window and started flapping his wings and making noise at me, clawed the glass with his talons a couple times. Little fucker straight up wanted to murder me. He was so pissed at me for some reason, it was pure hatred. I acknowledged him and he hopped off the ledge and just stared at me for like 10 minutes. Idk what the little assholes problem with me was but I grabbed a picture of the cocksucker. If I ever see him again I'll let him know that he should have left it alone
IMG_20220218_210248381.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Last summer I was in my office just working away on my computer and a young hawk (I assume it was a hawk, I don't really know birds) flew up on the ledge outside my office window and started flapping his wings and making noise at me, clawed the glass with his talons a couple times. Little fucker straight up wanted to murder me. He was so pissed at me for some reason, it was pure hatred. I acknowledged him and he hopped off the ledge and just stared at me for like 10 minutes. Idk what the little assholes problem with me was but I grabbed a picture of the cocksucker. If I ever see him again I'll let him know that he should have left it alone View attachment 25177
That's a Kestrel (a type of falcon). Cute lil mug.

G

Last summer I was in my office just working away on my computer and a young hawk (I assume it was a hawk, I don't really know birds) flew up on the ledge outside my office window and started flapping his wings and making noise at me, clawed the glass with his talons a couple times. Little fucker straight up wanted to murder me. He was so pissed at me for some reason, it was pure hatred. I acknowledged him and he hopped off the ledge and just stared at me for like 10 minutes. Idk what the little assholes problem with me was but I grabbed a picture of the cocksucker. If I ever see him again I'll let him know that he should have left it alone View attachment 25177
If Peta tries to get involved, tell em IT ISNT THEIR SHOW.