I really miss smoking cigarettes

Greg Floyd

CRIMINALLY OBSESSED CYBERSTALKER
What if I told you there was another way to get a buzz my brother

1000007948.jpg

G

Visiting friends in the Black Forest atm. The guy, Werner, is 57 and dying of lung cancer. Best healthcare system in the world, they managed to knock it into remission for a couple of years. Retard didn't stop smoking cigarettes or weed and now it's back with a vengeance. He looks OK and is being pretty stoic about it, but you can see the fear in his eyes. Still smoking now because why not.

Basically don't start smoking again.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Quit cold turkey about a year ago, I don't even think about them anymore. Don't bother supplementing it with vapes which will probably turn out to be worse with the gook flavors and dipping is fucking disgusting. I've ended friendships over people keeping spit bottles in their room so they can dip like the mud sucking faggots they are.

G

I hate when Disney-watching, adult-children be like:

“SMOKING BAD IT MIGHT KILL YOU!!!”

Dumb pussy you realize every single one of us is going to die and be dead for eternity right? Fuck your extra 20 years you’re so desperate to cling on to. Then these same exact people will have a fast-food diet and sit on their ass 15 hours per day.

I’m gonna continue to smoke, look badass doing it, while gay men like anti-smokers get ignored by all the hotties.

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
I "quit" when my faggy country decided to lock everyone inside for a couple of months. Figured I'd be smoking nonstop if I kept at it.
I miss it though, especially with all the manosphere grifters assuring me that it increases test.