• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I quit drinking for the entire month. SALUD!

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Congrats!

Used to be a big drinker back in my teens (just wine coolers) / early 20s. After awhile, going out and getting shitfaced every week seemed gay, especially when you work as a bartender. After working a split shift serving the likes of Pat and Tranthony, when you finish for the evening you wonder to yourself, 'Do I really want to to be on the other side of the bar with these cunts?' It's a tough one.

Nowadays I have a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. I can easily go months without drinking, but then I find I jerk off more. Likewise, when I leave my dick alone, I'm looking for a bottle of whiskey. Must be a dopamine thing.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
I got caught up in drinking regularly during covid myself. I had to start working out after work to break that cycle which was, and at times really hard to do. What's funny is I could more easily manage my diet when drinking, as opposed to when I stopped. I get the sweet tooth at night more than ever now. Good on you fella for avoiding, 'nice downward spiral into alcoholism, stupid' moniker

G

I've gotten drunk drunk maybe a handful of times and it was never worth the psychical debilitation you feel the next day. Like coffee never had a taste for it
Wow I'm fuckin jealous.

I've done every drug in the book but if I could go back and remove any one it would be alcohol. glad I finally got it under control especially before covid hit, though id be much healthier if I hadn't spent my entire 20s binge drinking

G

Covid work from home has opened a whole new chapter of drinking for me. I’ve noticed that I’ve been writing a lot more cunty emails than I used to but otherwise things are going pretty great. No regrets.

DMAN

New York City
I've gotten drunk drunk maybe a handful of times and it was never worth the psychical debilitation you feel the next day. Like coffee never had a taste for it

I was this way when I was in my early 20s, and I honestly wish I had stayed like that.

Drink nothing but water, swear off soda. To most people it seems unheard of which just makes you feel even healthier.