I quit drinking for the entire month. SALUD!

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Congrats!

Used to be a big drinker back in my teens (just wine coolers) / early 20s. After awhile, going out and getting shitfaced every week seemed gay, especially when you work as a bartender. After working a split shift serving the likes of Pat and Tranthony, when you finish for the evening you wonder to yourself, 'Do I really want to to be on the other side of the bar with these cunts?' It's a tough one.

Nowadays I have a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. I can easily go months without drinking, but then I find I jerk off more. Likewise, when I leave my dick alone, I'm looking for a bottle of whiskey. Must be a dopamine thing.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
I got caught up in drinking regularly during covid myself. I had to start working out after work to break that cycle which was, and at times really hard to do. What's funny is I could more easily manage my diet when drinking, as opposed to when I stopped. I get the sweet tooth at night more than ever now. Good on you fella for avoiding, 'nice downward spiral into alcoholism, stupid' moniker

G

I've gotten drunk drunk maybe a handful of times and it was never worth the psychical debilitation you feel the next day. Like coffee never had a taste for it
Wow I'm fuckin jealous.

I've done every drug in the book but if I could go back and remove any one it would be alcohol. glad I finally got it under control especially before covid hit, though id be much healthier if I hadn't spent my entire 20s binge drinking

G

Covid work from home has opened a whole new chapter of drinking for me. I’ve noticed that I’ve been writing a lot more cunty emails than I used to but otherwise things are going pretty great. No regrets.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I've gotten drunk drunk maybe a handful of times and it was never worth the psychical debilitation you feel the next day. Like coffee never had a taste for it

I was this way when I was in my early 20s, and I honestly wish I had stayed like that.

Drink nothing but water, swear off soda. To most people it seems unheard of which just makes you feel even healthier.