I propose we let Dan back in the fold

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
It isn't a full doxx without some dick pics, brotherman.

View attachment 71046
It'll be no laughing matter, child.

Screenshot_20221008-083425_Instagram.jpg

G

It’s time. Whether you thought NPS was funny or gay, it was still a good way to catch up on any board shenanigans you may have missed after a few days off. And while Dan’s behavior was fucking retarded, we have been tolerating worse from other board members.

He has been exiled to faggot ass kiwi farms, his wife has been thoroughly fucked with and I assume some people have probably fucked with his job too. At this point I really feel like his sentence has been served, with a couple caveats.

1. No more self aggrandizing bullshit
2. Nice Podcast Stupid MUST have 1 full episode per month featuring Flavia Mullen as a cohost FOR THE WHOLE DURATION of the episode.

Dan doesn't need anyone's permission to stream his podcast, dummy.

G

Not without getting his job fucked with
Dan doesn't give a shit, so why do you? If Dan was really worried he would've stopped posting on here, kiwifarms, and youtube.

Dan shit has been run into the ground.

The only person fucking with Dan is @Torquie , so instead of making a thread keeping this shit going why not just DM the lone culprit?

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Dan doesn't give a shit, so why do you? If Dan was really worried he would've stopped posting on here, kiwifarms, and youtube.

The only person fucking with Dan is @Torquie , so instead of making a thread keeping this shit going why not just DM the lone culprit?
because I want the monthly flavia podcast, stupid

G

Never fucked with Dan, staIker. Simply did the right thing and e-mailed the insightsoftware CEO with some interesting information. Cancel culture doesn't exist, trumptard.