I obtained an unaired episode of 2 minute rants. Warning: disturbing content.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Dougie please never leave the forum again..no matter how fucked up and manic you get.

Your fans love you

Aww look at Dougie ribbing your comment. This really means a lot to him. He made two videos for LitCrit today.

He's like Tinkerbell. You have to clap your hands and believe in Dougie! C'mon everyone, clap as loud as you possibly can or Dougie will go away again!

Jenna

i broke his brain

but he broke my holes.

This is what I'm talking about Dougie. Uhh... uhh... he stretched my holes!!!

Some of us are interesting and have interesting things to say. Call us the on-air talent.

Others are like E-Rock, Troyquan, Than. The audience doesn't want to hear what you think. They want you to make your little 90-second production clips.

So chop chop intern, have another one ready by Sunday. Make sure it features me, I'm a huge draw.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Very good Dougie! This combines my two favorite things about Dougie: his unrelenting obsession with Jenna, and his committment to really edit this videos.

35 ribs, 4 holeeshits, and 4 cols. Much better numbers than the Futurama video.
I was never involved in the infighting with you, but now all I can think of when I see you post is "Heyhellhole!Heyhellhole!Heyhellhole!"

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Aww look at Dougie ribbing your comment. This really means a lot to him. He made two videos for LitCrit today.

He's like Tinkerbell. You have to clap your hands and believe in Dougie! C'mon everyone, clap as loud as you possibly can or Dougie will go away again!

Jenna baby, you're both great.

Dougie is great because he's weird, manic, and objectively hilarious.
You're great because you're you.

Let's all get along.

Ashcroft

Let's all get along.

In fact, if there was one user I'd love to collaborate on a bit with, it's Douglas. Our energy is exactly the same, but his IT skills blow mine out of the water. I wouldn't be able to contribute much but big-picture ideas and a couple used twitter accounts.
Doug and Paul would've been a solid heel tag team 3 years ago before that whole bit genre ran stale.

Jenna

Let's all get along.

I just struggle to understand the "hole stretching" bit.

I've seen it done the other way (I used to fuck guys like you in prison!) and even then it was weirdly homoerotic and uncomfortable. But Dougie is just hell-bent on this fantasy that my gigantic cock violently penetrated his asshole. I get the Freudian nature of recognizing me as the dominant and him as the submissive, but then can't he just listen to his Dom?

Go drive out to Calgary or Edmonton tomorrow, have a few drinks at a gay nightclub, see if anyone talks to you. Or keep repressing your desires and spend hours editing another video for onaforums.

Ashcroft

I just struggle to understand the "hole stretching" bit.

I've seen it done the other way (I used to fuck guys like you in prison!) and even then it was weirdly homoerotic and uncomfortable. But Dougie is just hell-bent on this fantasy that my gigantic cock violently penetrated his asshole. I get the Freudian nature of recognizing me as the dominant and him as the submissive, but then can't he just listen to his Dom?

Go drive out to Calgary or Edmonton tomorrow, have a few drinks at a gay nightclub, see if anyone talks to you. Or keep repressing your desires and spend hours editing another video for onaforums.

I think he's just mad you stretched his holes. Maybe you're reading too much into it?

Ashcroft

See, you won't even commit to doing the "Jenna stretched Paul's holes" bit. Or Boq stretched your asshole with his thick Muslim cock.

It's uncomfortable, emasculating, and very very gay.

I'm committed to my bit, which is suggesting that you not let Douglas work you up. But what do I know? I'm just a silly goose.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I know. 🥰

If it weren't for me, you'd have no other user to piggy back off of but Boq.

Make your own funny. Be your own man.
@Follower
You’re a follower…I’m a leader… Incase you forgot I was the first to war with boq… Now we’re allies. Something your white trash ass wouldn’t understand…