• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I nominate Joe Cumia as friend of da forums

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
How quickly brothermen seem to forget. He was elected president of OnAForums. He’s the boss, much like corrado.

MS37m4b.png

I was involved with that?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Sure, we break some balls here tonight in da forums, but I go way back. In spite of recent humiliatons/lawsuits it's an honor to be joined by brothermen, and not faggot ass cornholing cocksuckers like the one that sued people on the internet. He should fuckin die of embarrassment!

As others have said here Joe is infinitely better than Rick. Therefore I'd like to make him an honorary member of da forums. Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by saying that.
It's a shame he doesn't post here

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I am an unironic Joe Cumia fan in the sense I find his buffoonery endearing. There's a likeability to the guy who will probably die by slipping on a banana peel and falling off the side of a mountain. Compare that to someone like Rick who will probably die of a heart attack on his couch as he responds to covidcumia with how much he works out.

That being said, I think Joe's human garbage like his brother. He's not a brotherman and he should never be a brotherman and I vote no to friend of the forum.

Feed Nana, always and forever

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I am an unironic Joe Cumia fan in the sense I find his buffoonery endearing. There's a likeability to the guy who will probably die by slipping on a banana peel and falling off the side of a mountain. Compare that to someone like Rick who will probably die of a heart attack on his couch as he responds to covidcumia with how much he works out.

That being said, I think Joe's human garbage like his brother. He's not a brotherman and he should never be a brotherman and I vote no to friend of the forum.

Feed Nana, always and forever
I like this answer. @Martin described these people (Pat/Joe/lolcows) as sorts of sideshow Bobs. Constantly stepping on rakes every step they take and getting hit on the nose by them. Its so funny to watch from afar.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Gosh, I wish I could've been Anthony's friend and go to one of his neato parties at the Compound. Golly gee, it'd be great to call Joe a big dummy then he'd put his arm around my shoulder and we'd both laugh and have a beer together.

Execution_of_Nguyen_Van_Lem.jpg
And we’d both have a beer together.

Hrmph.