• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I never swung at the officer, Child.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Yes, let’s not forget her “black trans lives matter” sign at the George floyd protest that was near a McDonalds and majority white people.
I get the Black Lives Matter and maybe even Trans Lives Matter movements, but both in one? Black Trans Lives? Such an oddly specific thing to protest for. I've seen black trans before (so has Anthony Cumia, heheheh knowwhatimean :pfg_sm:) but the large majority of trans tend to be mentally ill white people. Why not just go Trans Lives Matter and be done with it?

Anyone got that picture?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I get the Black Lives Matter and maybe even Trans Lives Matter movements, but both in one? Black Trans Lives? Such an oddly specific thing to protest for. I've seen black trans before (so has Anthony Cumia, heheheh knowwhatimean :pfg_sm:) but the large majority of trans tend to be mentally ill white people. Why not just go Trans Lives Matter and be done with it?

Anyone got that picture?
They tried to make it a thing around the George floyd riots even though there wasn’t some serious pattern of black trans people being killed by cops. The movement died quickly because pretty much all black trans people are killed by other black people and that kind of crime doesn’t make major news.

Forum Clout
Also it really sounds like she is egging pat on to have an altercation with the police and hoping for a fat lawsuit.

39:00 at Javier part 4
Hopefully the Milwaukee City Attorneys are on this because they've been hinting at a lawsuit against the city/PD for a while. The attorneys especially need the video of Fatso's wife surreptitiously recording Fatso throwing a tantrum in front of the hovel and squealing that he's going to sue them for millions if they put handcuffs on him.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
She does believe in all that SJW woke shit in general though.
She does but I don’t think she actually believes their stupid battle against the internet is going to help anybody, including themselves. She just spouted off what she thought sounded good in response to a very real observation and ended up outting herself as a no shit racist. Not unlike most SJWs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also it really sounds like she is egging pat on to have an altercation with the police and hoping for a fat lawsuit.

39:00 at Javier part 4
That’s why she recorded him flipping out at them in silence and from a distance. She wanted that shot of police brutality so bad but they all just laughed and told the fat pig to calm down. He’s a woman and nobody is intimidated by him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hopefully the Milwaukee City Attorneys are on this because they've been hinting at a lawsuit against the city/PD for a while. The attorneys especially need the video of Fatso's wife surreptitiously recording Fatso throwing a tantrum in front of the hovel and squealing that he's going to sue them for millions if they put handcuffs on him.
Funny she didn’t try to tell Pat to stop while filming - just sat in silence and let pig act like an asshole and after he didn’t get hit like he expected he spilled the beans on the million dollar lawsuit idea. Oopsie Doodles.

Forum Clout
Funny she didn’t try to tell Pat to stop while filming - just sat in silence and let pig act like an asshole and after he didn’t get hit like he expected he spilled the beans on the million dollar lawsuit idea. Oopsie Doodles.
They chose that footage to give the "news" people. They really think they look innocent there and the cops are being harassing and incompetent. The Fatsos are so stupid and delusional it's unbelievable. How are these real people?

G

They'll have all the body cam footage for sure

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Man you must be fucking with me, you're playing my autistim like a fiddle: The cool black guy is the lead attorney for the City of Milwaukee, he's very much still in the game!

View attachment 188987
IMG_7192.jpeg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
They tried to make it a thing around the George floyd riots even though there wasn’t some serious pattern of black trans people being killed by cops. The movement died quickly because pretty much all black trans people are killed by other black people and that kind of crime doesn’t make major news.
Most of the black trans kill each other because they’re whacked out prostitutes with heavy drug problems on top of outrageous mental illness. It’s dire.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Yes, let’s not forget her “black trans lives matter” sign at the George floyd protest that was near a McDonalds and majority white people.
Yeah, PCJ said Pat was more left of center before so he probably just adopted her beliefs. Same way Ade and her brothers had Mustangs so Pat had to be a guy with "a fleet" of Mustangs.