I never claimed to be a mechanic, child

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
chi-03-rk0296-01p.jpg

EraGodless

I had to sit here quietly for half a minute and just hate him. This kind of talk would be unacceptable even if he actually was a serious writer.
It perfectly explains his 1.7 He was a complete cunt to peers and teachers. Too good to turn in homework and when corrected, he tried to no child them. Thus, he was not given the benefit of the doubt or even a gentleman's C. He truly earned every D and F.

It also explains why he didn't start off well in HS or even finish decently when he should have realized that his grades were complete shit and he'd be fucked if he had any designs on attending college- he was a cunt through and through for 4 straight years. He didn't learn one God damn thing in high school. He didn't improve in one meaningful way. He did this without having any friends or any hobbies. And while he's picked up a few hobbies as an adult, his personality is still complete shit.

Not sure how he ever got laid, much less married. Atleast Ade wised up. Nikki must be legitimately retarded and have the lowest self-esteem ever recorded in human history to hook her wagon up to Patrick's star.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Take comfort in the fact that his life is absolutely miserable and is likely only going to get worse.
A teacher told him he would argue with a fence post. That was the nicest way they could “youre a fucking idiot and you need to be stop being that if you want to have any joy in your life”

Of course this advice went way over his fat head and he took it as a badge of honor.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
A teacher told him he would argue with a fence post. That was the nicest way they could “youre a fucking idiot and you need to be stop being that if you want to have any joy in your life”

Of course this advice went way over his fat head and he took it as a badge of honor.
Always avoid the people that think they are smarter than everyone else. They are the worst and not worth the time or energy to talk to. Im just loving watching pat fuck up everything he does. Especially because he thinks he knows it all.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It perfectly explains his 1.7 He was a complete cunt to peers and teachers. Too good to turn in homework and when corrected, he tried to no child them. Thus, he was not given the benefit of the doubt or even a gentleman's C. He truly earned every D and F.

It also explains why he didn't start off well in HS or even finish decently when he should have realized that his grades were complete shit and gender be fucked if he had any designs on attending college- he was a cunt through and through for 4 straight years. He didn't learn one God damn thing in high school. He didn't improve in one meaningful way. He did this without have any friends or any hobbies. And he's picked up a few hobbies as an adult, but his personality is complete shit. Atleast Ade wised up. Nikki must be legitimately retarded and have the lowest self-esteem ever recorded in human history to hook her wagon up to Patrick's star.
It’s clear every teacher hated him and found joy in giving him bad grades because he deserved it. I bet at first they cared and thought he’s probably trying then learned he’s just a stupid stubborn asshole. Just think, he wasn’t even a “bad” like most 1.7 would be (getting in fights, etc.) he was just an annoying know it’s all (yet knows nothing) rude asshole. I bet they let him pass just so they wouldn’t have to deal with him again. Probably why he doesn’t have a graduation picture - his shit grades prevented him from “walking” with his class. I remember back in school that was the threat they would hold over if you were a dick to teachers or causing trouble, “you keep this up and you won’t be able to walk with your friends at graduation!” Of course Pat didn’t have friends so the threat was pointless.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Always avoid the people that think they are smarter than everyone else. They are the worst and not worth the time or energy to talk to. Im just loving watching pat fuck up everything he does. Especially because he thinks he knows it all.
It’s funny he has to act like a know-it-all about everything when being a “know-it-all” is a personality trait pretty much all people don’t like. He’s proud to be an unlikeable asshole.