• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I never claimed to be a mechanic, child

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
054d7822e8390b14d7fa7649553941fe.PNG

68676d8c4a7955a2ea0be61983ea2da9.PNG

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
When he was confronted on it, his response was to say "Informal," like that changes the meaning of the word. For a six-figure author, he's really clueless when it comes to how language works.

It's 50/50 whether he's purposely misrepresenting himself or he just thinks 'grease monkey' is a general term for somebody who knows a lot about cars (which he doesn't).

Either way, he's fat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He almost does nothing car related out of the whole year. He might go to the car expo showing new models every once in a while or a car museum during a vacation but other than that he doesnt do anything involving cars. His blog was old pics of his car/bike or cars he found parked in front of the bar/his house. It so low effort.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Also - nice brand, stupid.

9935f1b7eb215172ab1dcb663590f43e.PNG
Am I wrong to say that no matter what his "life" will always be impacted by this from here on out? Even if all of this went away overnight?

As we know he is addicted to having an online presence but his name will always return similar results no matter where it is searched, no ? I guess there is always the chance he will meet people who aren't really plugged into the online world and could over look what is out there on him but overall most people are going to see this as a huge red flag and will either keep him at arms length or avoid him all together. Of course there will always be shady organizations like sfwa but again his name and reputation there has to be in terrible standing after pissing away all that money for zero returns.

The best part about all of this is the fact Patrick S. Tomlinson brought every bit of this onto himself by the very way he acted out online years. It honestly gives me a bit of hope in the thought that life is fair and just and there might be things out there like karma.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Am I wrong to say that no matter what his "life" will always be impacted by this from here on out? Even if all of this went away overnight?

As we know he is addicted to having an online presence but his name will always return similar results no matter where it is searched, no ? I guess there is always the chance he will meet people who aren't really plugged into the online world and could over look what is out there on him but overall most people are going to see this as a huge red flag and will either keep him at arms length or avoid him all together. Of course there will always be shady organizations like sfwa but again his name and reputation there has to be in terrible standing after pissing away all that money for zero returns.

The best part about all of this is the fact Patrick S. Tomlinson brought every bit of this onto himself by the very way he acted out online years. It honestly gives me a bit of hope in the thought that life is fair and just and there might be things out there like karma.
With enough enough time, anything can be explained away and fixed. We aren’t the issue in his life, he is. He was fucked with before us, and he would have been fucked with without us. He refuses to acknowledge this, and adjust his behavior. It took Joe Matarese a couple of years to learn, and Joe a few years to learn. But they learned. Rick will not learn, he will just continually think he can out smart it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
With enough enough time, anything can be explained away and fixed. We aren’t the issue in his life, he is. He was fucked with before us, and he would have been fucked with without us. He refuses to acknowledge this, and adjust his behavior. It took Joe Matarese a couple of years to learn, and Joe a few years to learn. But they learned. Rick will not learn, he will just continually think he can out smart it.
This place and kiwi farms are symptoms. Patrick is the disease.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I thought good old Medicated Joe was back on the saddle, for some reason

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I thought good old Medicated Joe was back on the saddle, for some reason
I have no clue at this point. He did his interview with Porsalin, and I haven’t heard much since. I’m sure redbar fags have to go back to their bread and butter but, he seemed to have learned something from his mistakes in the interview.