I need to consult with my Dr. about my T dosage. I’m finding myself strangely attracted to 18 yr old, black dress, Greta Thunberg.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
C6iPAH5.png
InBWL0e.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
She looks like a fucking child, children.

I’m 27 and I see 18 year olds as kids. I may be a degenerate in other parts of my life. But this monsters sickness has always gotten under my fuckin skin. how dare he say shit about niggers when he gets the shakes over literal kids. He’s an actual faggotdemon.

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
She looks like a fucking child, children.

I’m 27 and I see 18 year olds as kids. I may be a degenerate in other parts of my life. But this monsters sickness has always gotten under my fuckin skin. how dare he say shit about niggers when he gets the shakes over literal kids. He’s an actual faggotdemon.
I’m forty and felt uncomfortable with. 23 year old thinking I was trying it on with her, meanwhile Chester the fucking molester is dangling his cock through the kindergarten fence

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Legal or not, this young lady is completely sexless. Nothing is attractive about her - and hey, fine, she's WAY too young for me.

This pining from Pillbox Annie over there shows just how twisted that psyche is. They have to be young and LOOK young for him - that's why he chased after Sweet Sue.

I sincerely think the movie "M" was a warning about Anthony that none of us listened to.