I need the Bond and Dune movies to be good. I just... need that to happen this year.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
His guy won the presidency and he's going to baseball games and vacationing despite not working. Stressed out because you see stocking grocery store shelves in your future when the lolsuit shits the bed, Pat?
1609626572424.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The Bond movies, almost without exception, are mediocre, forgettable shit.

Just another dumb, formulaic franchise like Star Wars for menchildren like Patty to latch onto.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The way he’s speaking here it sounds like he’s finally become self-aware that his life is empty and meaningless. I’m a pretty big movie fan but I’ve never said “ugh, I really need this upcoming sequel / reboot to be good” even though reboots are usually disappointing as well as sequels. Especially with the Bond movies since it’s real hit or miss with those. Only someone with nothing in life would put such high expectations on an upcoming movie. Pat is 41, fat and getting fatter, without a job, zero prospects on the horizon, no friends or family that cares, a roommate for a wife, and is trying to sue people he can’t name for calling him a fat idiot online.