I miss WormKiller.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The Alliance will never be complete without him, truly miss his presence here, he's a good guy.

Ricci be with him, no bs.

938-BAB6-E-89-F8-40-D0-B723-1-BDE9-E4-D51-F0.jpg

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I tried extremely hard to dox him in the hopes I could find out if he was sent back to prison. I couldn’t pull it off even with all the info I have about him.

If he was just staying off the boards, fine. But if he was back in prison, I think the Forms could have sent him Ricci nudes and printouts of good posts and commissary money.

G

I tried extremely hard to dox him in the hopes I could find out if he was sent back to prison. I couldn’t pull it off even with all the info I have about him.

If he was just staying off the boards, fine. But if he was back in prison, I think the Forms could have sent him Ricci nudes and printouts of good posts and commissary money.
That surprises me, I wouldn’t have thought there were that many Spaniards in central Iowa who own part of a construction company.

That gay wrestling shit he was going to go to is 3 weeks from tonight so I guess look out for a sign..

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
That surprises me, I wouldn’t have thought there were that many Spaniards in central Iowa who own part of a construction company.

That gay wrestling shit he was going to go to is 3 weeks from tonight so I guess look out for a sign..
If you search you can find the town he lives in, his current job, the name of previous girlfriends, his supposed actual first name, his possible actual last name, where he lived for two decades, Etc. And I still couldn’t find him.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
If you search you can find the town he lives in, his current job, the name of previous girlfriends, his supposed actual first name, his possible actual last name, where he lived for two decades, Etc. And I still couldn’t find him.
Damn.

He's based as fuck though, his gf is 19 and he's 38 and he tells his probation officer to fuck off.