“I mean, how else are we supposed to find out who they are?” Robinson added.

G

“If nobody will give us information and if they're literally protecting these anonymous people, you know, like it's, it's nuts.”

images (6).jpeg

[SIZE=26px]DANIEL MULLEN

PLYMOUTH, MA

INSIGHTSOFTWARE

MARRIED TO FLAVIA MULLEN

LOOKITUP!!!!

fucking RETARDS.
[/SIZE]

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Without a direct action towards them they have no real grounds to unmask anyone. Judge Schulman made that clear in the court case.

I like that he just brushed off the vandalism. He must’ve compared the person in the video to the fat jaundiced plaintiff and realized it was bullshit.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
They don't want action because it would be an end to a grift. He saw dollar signs when keffals recently pulled down 100k from all the KF stuff. He saw how all the gamergate people made that into a career. Pat's not talented enough to do anything on merit but if he was a professional victim other retards in that twittersphere will buy his garbage

BudDickman

I like that he just brushed off the vandalism. He must’ve compared the person in the video to the fat jaundiced plaintiff and realized it was bullshit.

Tomlinson also filed a police report in May 2021 after security cameras caught a stlaker vandalizing the side of their house with homophobic slurs and trashing his motorcycle. While Because camera footage showed the perpetrator’s Patrick Tomlinson's actions at roughly 1:30 a.m., OnA Forum users have repeatedly accused Tomlinson of staging the vandalism.