I may sound elitist here, but fuck this transient for thinking he can sing

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It's almost 5 A.M. I'm wide awake. I'm looking at my emails, and the ever reliable cunt of an American Fan sends me one, saying "URGENT".

It contains a simple YouTube link, saying "You really have to see this." The link is genuine, his grammar is correct (for, you know, an American), so I know it's not a fake or he's been hacked. So the link brings me to this:

I'm so crossed that I had to hear Anthony "Barely White" Cumia do a baritone in a cramped room with his trash friends. I hope this is his eternal hell.

I also hope the American Fan gets audited.

.... The gal was ok, though, but she's clearly trash if she's with a Cumia.

What's sad is the guy is super talented but instead of doing anything with it, he spends his time posting black crime videos.
Cumes hasn't been "talented" or "hilarious" in easily a decade. At his peak he could hanging in there with a group of other funny people, but what he's doing now is him at the absolute peak of whatever's left of his talent.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
613DFEF9-5D69-4278-9CD1-EE7916D76502.jpeg

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
You know how you can tell when an actor is really acting and it takes you out of it? You can tell when Nana is singing, if that makes sense.
He should be slapping his knee, singing ho de do, with a wheat stalk hanging out his mouth, hoping master doesn't see him looking at Miss Jessamine's bloomers hanging on the washing line.

No, Massa Hughes! I didn' mean nuthin' by it! They's jus' right pretty is all!