• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I make a woman cum

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
ive never made a woman cum using my dick so I know he hasn’t. I just dont know if hes lying or the two women he fucked lied to him.
He's posted that the best thing about his lesbian wife is she tells him there's nothing wrong about him. Guarantee she fakes for his ego and then rubs one out thinking about that female friend of hers munching the rug.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Ita very possible Adrienne gave him a handy and then scratched herself afterwards.
I remember reading about some serial killer that couldn't get his dick hard, so he flaccidly jerked off on his wife's stomach and she pushed the jizz into her with her hand.

Not saying thats what happened with Pat, but it probably is

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
I remember reading about some serial killer that couldn't get his dick hard, so he flaccidly jerked off on his wife's stomach and she pushed the jizz into her with her hand.

Not saying thats what happened with Pat, but it probably is
Chikatilo, "citizen X". Also ate parts of children after murdering/raping them, if he wasn't shot he would be an sfwa grand master